TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Niven Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Got high off weed like never before.. - January 24th 2009, 08:58 PM

So im more of a begginer smoker ( only weed ) cigarretes are nasty, anyways i usually smoke out of blunts ( emptyed out cigars ) because it seems to be the way to smoke around here, usually i hate smoking this way but i do it anyway since most of the people i hang around with are sort of ghetto and this is chicago so yea.. well yesterday i lied to my mom that i needed $20 to go buy school supplies and instead i went to a friends house and i had some weed already but my friend messed up when he was rolling the blunt and spilled it all on the floor, well fuck i really wanted to get high to i said fuck it lets go buy some weed, and my friend was like fuck im sorry man im so sorry for droppin the weed ( around here for dropping weed thats a mouth shot ), well i was in a good mood so i said fuck it whatever you just owe me a bag, anyways we called up a shitload of dealers and none picked up so he said lets go to my cousins he has the best bud, well i didnt really want to smoke with people i dont know but fuck it, we got to his cousins and he told him the story and asked him if he could match us, i paid the $20 and got 2 sacks for it, well i opened one and grinded it up with his cousins grinder, and we had no money left for blunts so his cousin said we can use his bong. Well i took the first hit and i was amazed the hit was so smooth it felt like mist comming into my lungs. Great i was happy and felt good, they passed the bong around and then my turn comes again, well they just put like the rest of the bud in there and it was fresh i took the hit and it was a HUGE hit and held it in for like 6 seconds, BAM i coughed like crazy they were like mini caughs i wanted water and i could barly say water i was like wa wa wattr, his cousin looked at me like haha glad to see you feel like your at home here, well shit i drank the whole fucking class in like 2 seconds and i felt like i couldnt breate, now another thing his cousins smoke a shitload of cigarretes too and the kitchen wreaked cigarretes and weed, and fuck 1 minute went by i was gone and i seriously meant gone i didnt give a fuck about anything or anyone i just put my head down in the chair and sat there like that for at least 20-30 minutes i had a million thoughts going through my head then all of a sudden i was like wtf is happening to me, i was like fuck and BOOM it felt like i was on a rollercoaster my head was flying like at 10000mph it felt like i was being pulled by a black hole then i snaped out of it and leaned back and OHH fuck it was pulling me backwards so fast, but yet i could understand what everyone was saying and i could control my self then i wanted to go home so i told my bro i wanna go i dont feel that great man hes like aiight fine so i walked to the front and fuck i just needed to sit down because i got the spins and shit i couldnt stand up when i did i felt really bad like im going to throw up, but he said i was making the block hot so he said hes going to walk me home so fuck it here we are walking and i threw up like 3 times somewere i dont remember, and dam after i threw up i felt wayyyyyyy better, i felt like i was chilled but still high as never before so my friend only walked me half way cuz i started feelin better and besides he still had a sack of weed and it was like 11pm and narcs out here are a bitch, so i made it home and just knocked out on the bed, Thats all.. basically i never got that high before and i never threw up before from weed or even alchohol. Heres the thing, on my way home i knew i was fucked because i spent my moms 20 and i had nothing to show for it, but i think god was watching over me because i found $40 on the ground while walking home, at first i thought i was hallucinating and it was all in my head but in the morning when i woke up with the $40 next to me i was happy and gave my mom her $20 back and said i didnt feel like going to the store, but yeah wow what a night it was for me and i really want some weed right now and i still got a 20 in the drawer but fuck i dont want to smoke because im looking for a job, but then again i realllly want to get high!!!!!!! anyway sorry this being so long but i just had to tell someone!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
mr_null Offline
Formerly known as mr_null
Average Joe

Re: Got high off weed like never before.. - January 24th 2009, 10:12 PM

You just got too high and greened out (threw up from smoking too much too quickly).

If you want constructive replies in the future I would suggest cutting down on the volume of your posts by editing out all the unnecessary details.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Undefined
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jessi

Re: Got high off weed like never before.. - January 25th 2009, 01:36 PM

I had a similar experience (minus the throwing up) with my (ex)boyfriend. I had to lay down in his bathroom for like thirty minutes while he kind of just ran his hands through my hair and gave me water. After that, though, I was gone. It was great. What kind of bong did you use (PM me)?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
MetaIce Offline
Average Joe

Re: Got high off weed like never before.. - January 25th 2009, 05:25 PM

Closed....

Quote:
This forum is also not here to tell stories about your personal drug/alcohol experiences or brag about your history.

Closed Thread