TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Niven Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Angry Depressed.. no weed! - February 4th 2009, 04:10 PM

I have no weed, real life is boring without being high or something enhancing it. I try to work out because i heard that thc is stored in fat so if i work out some is released but i really cant feel shit but after i work out i do feel a little better. I just feel so un-chilled!! i want some weed but i got no money or job right now!!

Last edited by MetaIce; February 4th 2009 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Please refrain from being rude......

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chrissy2008 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Christina

Re: Depressed.. no weed! - February 4th 2009, 07:05 PM

From what I remember in biology and chemisty. The reason you feel good after working out is the endorphins you release during the process. It's almost the same thing as getting high. But it's better for you. And you should attempt to stop smoking anyway. You'll live longer. As far as relaxing. Find something to do. Play a video game. That usually helps me. If not, just find something that helps you.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Chrissy2008  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
BrittneyNicole Offline
live with intention.
I can't get enough

Name: Brittney

Re: Depressed.. no weed! - February 4th 2009, 07:10 PM

First off, you don't need to be mean and nasty to all of us. WE haven't done anything to you so for you to "Damn us all" is rude and unnecessary.

Second, it's probably a good thing that you don't have any weed. You shouldn't be doing drugs anyway. Find something better to do with your time.

"You've just been B-Wildered." -Brian Wilson <3
Trumpet love; Tenderlips.

"Where there is love there is life."- Mahatma Gandhi

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Send a message via MSN to BrittneyNicole  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
TibbySkye Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Tibby

Re: Depressed.. no weed! - February 4th 2009, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittneyNicole View Post
First off, you don't need to be mean and nasty to all of us. WE haven't done anything to you so for you to "Damn us all" is rude and unnecessary.
He was 10 times worse in chat. Telling people off is not cool especially if you want them to help you.
Try changing your attitude first.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Depressed.. no weed! - February 4th 2009, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niven View Post
I have no weed, real life is boring without being high or something enhancing it. I try to work out because i heard that thc is stored in fat so if i work out some is released but i really cant feel shit but after i work out i do feel a little better. I just feel so un-chilled!! i want some weed but i got no money or job right now!! All my friends are fags, whenever i have weed i share but when they do, they dont say shit and smoke it them self, fucking pricks. This world is gay!! And i feel so unrelaxed right now!!!!! Dam you all!
oh dear.

find something better to do with your life than doing drugs. i don't quite get the point of your post. posting here about drug abuse is hardly going to get you very far, you're not even asking for any advice or wanting anyones view point.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

(#6 (permalink)) Old
MetaIce Offline
Average Joe

Re: Depressed.. no weed! - February 4th 2009, 08:11 PM

Niven,
Please refrain from being rude when asking for advice. We're more than happy to help you but you need to be polite about it. If you have a question about your drug use or need advice, please post it or I will close this.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Rosemma Offline
PullMe IntoYour PerfectCircle.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Rosemma

Re: Depressed.. no weed! - February 10th 2009, 04:15 PM

I know this might be a bit late, but I just wanted to say to Niven that you shouldnt feel like you have to have it.
Dont get me wrong, I know that feeling I havent smoked in months and months.
But Im getting other things done and sorted, trying to do the things I dont usually get around to doing.
Theres other things that I chill out with instead, its not the same but I learnt a few things.

Other than that why dont you try applying to some jobs? Do people favours or help them for a bit of money?
Im not saying you should get money and spend it on weed though, theres a lot of other things you can spend that money on.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
peaceSRC Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Depressed.. no weed! - February 11th 2009, 11:33 PM

If you can't have any fun without the use of drugs, i'd say you have a budding problem on your hands and if you have no job or money...go get a job and some money. Smoking weed is the absolute last thing you want to be doing right now.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
James_Bond Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Depressed.. no weed! - February 13th 2009, 03:49 AM

Get over it.

I'm not trying to be rude or inflammatory, but really dude, there's plenty of other things you can spend your life worrying about instead of a lack of pot. You're only 17, you got plenty of time to mess your life up later, why do it now? I mean yeah, I've smoked my share of weed, and it's nice to have sometimes but if you get depressed just because you run dry it's about time to stop and re-think WHY you get stoned in the first place.

If life's boring, go have a friggin' adventure. Go get a couple of your buddies and bomb around until you're lost as hell, then find your way back and do something interesting along the way. There's plenty to do in this life, I guarantee you you haven't ran up all your choices yet.

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceSRC View Post
If you can't have any fun without the use of drugs, i'd say you have a budding problem on your hands and if you have no job or money...go get a job and some money. Smoking weed is the absolute last thing you want to be doing right now.
hehe. I see what you did there.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Chazzz Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Charlotte

Re: Depressed.. no weed! - February 13th 2009, 03:46 PM

THC isn't stored in your fat cells. Complete myth.

Your body turns THC into metabolites which doesn't get you high... These metabolites are stored in fat cells.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
peaceSRC Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Depressed.. no weed! - February 13th 2009, 04:05 PM

hahah I didn't even notice that!! hehe i love my little-accidental-puns

(#12 (permalink)) Old
MetaIce Offline
Average Joe

Re: Depressed.. no weed! - February 13th 2009, 06:48 PM

Alright, I don't see a point to this thread any longer. Niven, if you need it reopened, PM me.

Closed Thread