TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Seeen Offline
Average Joe

Cocaine - February 14th 2009, 06:42 AM

I fuckiiiiing hate that fucking drugggggggggg yoo had a little binge in the summer and now for whatever reason ive been doing it way too much. It's such a fucked up drug like i can name a person from every group of friends that do it.

Girls
Jocks
Stoners
Fucking everyone

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase give me tips to stop doing it

My good friends do it too much and ill be like naw i aint doing it then ill drink a bit and ill jus fucking toss looot to touch it yoo it fucking buggin me

Then when im hanging out with my other friends who i wouldnt expect to ever do that shit they;ll fucking bring it up and ill fuckin be like seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen i got a link. Link me loot and ill grab it but jus blast me.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i wanna stop doing it so bad but i dont wanna stop it fucked,..lregneharbg3q74yegt924wgth

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i spend way to much money on it but i love it tooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pleaseeeeeeee gimmme some tips to stop doing it

and telling me to stop drinking will not happen hahrtyw4tghyh4gw3t

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chazzz Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Charlotte

Re: Cocaine - February 14th 2009, 11:13 AM

First step will be to seperate yourself from the drug.

You need to take some time away from your friends who use. I understand it's perhaps not socially healthy but if you keep yourself in close proximity of the drug then you aren't going to get anywhere.
Find something to replace to drug. When you feel the need do something you enjoy or that occupies your mind. Remind yourself of why you want to stop and what you're doing to yourself whilst using Cocaine.
Don't substitute it for something equally as bad for your health as that's an extremely easy trap to fall into.

It's not going to happen over night. And you need to have the right attitude towards it otherwise you're going to cave. Everyone relapses every now and again so don't be disheartened if you slip up, you can still stop.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Seeen Offline
Average Joe

Re: Cocaine - February 14th 2009, 06:23 PM

i know what your saying but it is the most addicting thing ive ever done in my life. I love it at the same time that i hate it. Way to expensive and it takes priorities over things that it shouldnt.

Like i stopped in the summer cause i would leave parties to go blast, i've bassicly even gave up sex with this girl to go blast. Like fucking SEX like holy fuck thats when i knew it was bad haaha. But for whatever reason after new years i've been slippin again and its impossible to isolate me from my friends. A) Cause i couldnt just stp hanging out with my friends and B) i couldnt even choose a group of friends to stop mossin with cause there is at least one person in all of my group of friends that blasts. I dunno i just need to keep this train of thought when im offered the chance i guess but godddammmmm this shit depresses me so much hahaah

(#4 (permalink)) Old
peaceSRC Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Cocaine - February 15th 2009, 07:28 PM

Don't get caught up in that shit buddy. You're going to put yourself in a real bitch of a mess if you don't straighten out and realize what you're doing to yourself and your life.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Dustin Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Dustin

Re: Cocaine - February 16th 2009, 05:43 AM

The first thing you would need to do is seperate yourself from the drug and the ways that you would get the drug.

Also another tip is to stay away from people who would do the drug in front of you because if they know you are trying to quit and are going to do the drug in front of you then they aren't really your friend at all.
  Send a message via AIM to Dustin Send a message via MSN to Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Dustin  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Seeen Offline
Average Joe

Re: Cocaine - February 16th 2009, 07:26 PM

thats what im saying i cant seperate myself from it

well i dunno i quit it before i can do it again

it took a really bad experience though to make me quit last time......

Closed Thread