TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
michy7x Offline
Average Joe

Exclamation I just want my drugs. - February 22nd 2009, 10:58 AM

I'm in a unit atm tryna get help for family issues and how it's affected my attitude and life. But i've also been drinking heavily for a while now and i'm not willing to give up, i'm also taking more drugs like cannabis and cocaine which i want to do more of.

I don't want to live this life sober and alone and with shit always happening because there is never enough good, stability or reliability.

I want to get lost in my bottles, my spliffs and my powder.

FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE; I WANT TO BE ALONE WITH MY DRUGS AND BLOT EVERYTHING THE FUCK OUT. IT'S NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY DREAMS OR HOW THEY SLIP AWAY IN ALL THE SHIT. I DON'T WANT ANY OF THIS. I WANT TO BE AWAY.

ALL ALONE IS WHERE WE'VE BEEN BEFORE; ALL ALONE IS WHERE WE STARTED.

GOODNIGHT.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Power Cosmic Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Janos

Re: I just want my drugs. - February 22nd 2009, 01:17 PM

For one thing, I know for a fact you're not allowed to admit your use of illegal substances, so I'm thinking you should probably edit that.
Another thing...
It saddens me to see how far you've fallen, what's happened to the person you were? What's happened to the girl who chases squirrels across a crowded park?
Remember all the horror stories of the evil junkies? Remember all the horror stories of the degenerate dregs of society?
You're becoming part of them... Do you really want that?
Think of it, you said you wanted to get out of London, you're not gonna do that going down the path you're on. What about getting an apartment in America? What about seeing Chris one day?
You say you're not willing to give up. I agree with you...you're not. That's your problem, you seek glorification and diefication in a form in these activities, you seek something that ISN'T there. You're not actually doing
And didn't you mention stuff like drugs being full of negative energy?

You have to be strong, you have to presist, because if you don't, you're nothing but dregs, the throwaway everyday chaff. You never wanted to be that, did you? Think of it, even without much work at all, you could get into something brilliant with your skill with languages and stuff, you've potentially got a brilliant future ahead of you, here and in the states, you just need to stop being so stubborn and acknowledge that what you're doing is idiocy.
You're far too caught up in your own ideals that you won't listen to anyone
But open yourself up, just for a moment, will yourself to listen, just listen and acknowledge, and you can recover.
Be strong Michelle...be strong and you can do this.
anything about it all, you're just sinking further and further. You're an intelligent girl Michelle, yet you're wasting that.. else's words regarding the matter.

"My one desire is for peace -- peace for everyone"

Send a message via MSN to Power Cosmic  
Closed Thread