TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Gidig Offline
Optimistic pessimist
I can't get enough

Name: Maria

Does tripping do that to you? - May 25th 2011, 05:28 AM

Hey-

I was trip sitting all day, some friends who decided to take a hit of acid each. Long story short, my friend came over and got drunk, and was giving light shows to the tripping people. While I was there, this one girl, A we'll call her, was watching and my other friend who was drunk (Friend B) was standing over A, and A was basically orgasming from B just standing there.

B walked to my car with me when I left, and I told her A was going to try to sleep with her, I could feel it. And she said she didn't want that to happen, and almost asked me to stay so I could stop it if it happened, but she decided she'd be fine.

I just got a call from another person there, and A apparently dropped on the floor and was trying to eat out B through her jeans. The other people pulled them apart and apparently B was pretty upset about it.

When I heard, I got back in the car and was going to kick her ass, at the very least, I never want to see her again. But is this something someone tripping off one hit of acid (She's a pretty big girl - no offense so am I, and she's tripped at least 4 other times and was earlier telling me it wasn't a strong trip and they ALL weren't tripping very hard) would do?

Thanks for any advice/thoughts!
Maria.

The best wayout is always through~
-Robert Frost

Proud member of the LGBT community.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Batman. Offline
Protector of Gotham
I can't get enough

Name: Julz

Re: Does tripping do that to you? - May 25th 2011, 02:51 PM

Honestly, I've only known a couple people to ever try acid, and it doesn't sound like something they would do. However, every trip is different. But, if this girl had done the same amount before, and her "trips" were fairly consistent before, then she could easily have been just looking for an excuse to act out sexually with B?

Dare to be Different, to be Weird, to be a Freak.
Overall, Dare to be yourself.

Stamp Out Prejudice Hatred and Intolerance Everywhere
The Sophie Lancaster Foundation

(#3 (permalink)) Old
IAmMyself Offline
I earned my insanity :D
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Will

Re: Does tripping do that to you? - May 26th 2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
Honestly, I've only known a couple people to ever try acid, and it doesn't sound like something they would do. However, every trip is different. But, if this girl had done the same amount before, and her "trips" were fairly consistent before, then she could easily have been just looking for an excuse to act out sexually with B?
I guess I can agree that A might have been using the acid as an excuse to act out sexually towards B, but at the same time I've seen people do (and have done) some very, very stupid things while tripping on acid. For example, I watched a good friend of mine do a back flip off of a two story building and shatter both of his ankles and his response was, 'My ankles feel tingly' . So like you said, every trip is different :P.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: Does tripping do that to you? - May 27th 2011, 06:15 PM

Could've been "Bad acid", could've been a subconsious effort to engage in sexual activity with B, could've been a consious effort to sexually engage in activity with B.
From what I've heard acid is pretty unpredictable. Some trips are good, some are bad. So I wouldn't be surprised if it were just LSD screwing with A's head.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

(#5 (permalink)) Old
BethanyAnn Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Bethany

Re: Does tripping do that to you? - June 1st 2011, 08:43 PM

I have seen people on acid and it dose some wired things to people, and it is VERY scary to watch, it really heightens the bodies pleasure, but I see where you are coming from, its a close call. But it is pretty believable that even though she wasn't that tripped out she could do something like this. But then again I have not seen the way she acts when she is on it. To really understand LSD's you have to see people on Ecstasy, and I really can't tell you what is worse when it comes to sex thing. It really depends on the person. but with Ecstasy like Acid anything, the slightest thing can drive you into sex mode. I know that if you fully cover your body or get in water when on Ecstasy you can die cause your body is soo over head it stops your heart, thats just how good the pleasure is and the body can't handle it.

"Have no fear for giving in, Have no fear for giving over
You'd better know that in the end, Its better to say too much, Than never to say what you need to say again" - John Mayer

Send a message via Yahoo to BethanyAnn Send a message via Skype™ to BethanyAnn 
Closed Thread