TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Shattered_soul Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Shattered_soul's Avatar
 
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Lost in my mind

Posts: 30
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: February 25th 2010

Started smoking - June 7th 2011, 04:55 PM

hi
I have recently started smoking but I'm really afraid that my parents will smell it on me, I was wondering if anybody knew any good ways to cover up the smell??
thanks, s_s
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ngikhona Offline
Inkululeko.
I've been here a while
********
 
Ngikhona's Avatar
 
Name: Keeley Siobhan
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: Colorado

Posts: 1,605
Blog Entries: 22
Join Date: April 26th 2009

Re: Started smoking - June 7th 2011, 05:45 PM

Even if you use every trick in the book (ie window open, air freshener, washing clothes constantly, etc), smoke absorbs into your hair and gets on your skin and all fabrics around you (clothes, furniture, etc). Honestly, they're going to find out at some point.


"Love me for me, accept the fact I'm true, live like I want, fufill my dreams,
Dream of me, run out free, capture your words and never let them go."

I'll see you on the other side.
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Infinite Limit Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Infinite Limit's Avatar
 
Name: Michael
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: Up in the skies, around 38,000 feet.

Posts: 51
Join Date: February 23rd 2011

Re: Started smoking - June 7th 2011, 05:45 PM

Well, since I'm in the same situation I'm guessing you don't want to hear "stop smoking and you won't smell of it!!!". If you do keep smoking, do it outdoors, or in a well ventilated area. Have deodorant with you if needs be.


"The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul"


Michael - Pilot Flying
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Gidig Offline
Optimistic pessimist
I can't get enough
*********
 
Gidig's Avatar
 
Name: Maria
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: Colorado

Posts: 2,123
Blog Entries: 390
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: Started smoking - June 7th 2011, 08:09 PM

My best suggestion is put on a hoodie or jacket, try to cover your hair with it too. Wash your hands when you're done, because have you ever noticed how much your hands smell after smoking? Then you should brush your teeth and maybe spray some kind of body spray.

Never smoke inside the smell is a million times worse. Always outside.
It's really hard to hide the smell. So try to make sure you're not smoking then directly seeing your parents.

Good luck!
Maria.



The best wayout is always through~
-Robert Frost

Proud member of the LGBT community.

   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Flying_Spirit Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Flying_Spirit's Avatar
 
Gender: Other

Posts: 354
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: December 7th 2010

Re: Started smoking - June 7th 2011, 08:50 PM

Heads up the open window does not work at all. Deodarants don't always work. Hoody is an incredibly bad idea. Overall hiding it rarely works long.
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough
*********
 
Maloo's Avatar
 
Name: Lissa
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: The US

Posts: 2,585
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 12th 2010

Re: Started smoking - June 7th 2011, 11:35 PM

I'm pretty sure there's no way to hide the smell of cigarette smoke.
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran
*************
 
Eternal's Avatar
 
Name: Nicole
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: PDX

Posts: 12,425
Join Date: October 14th 2010

Re: Started smoking - June 8th 2011, 12:26 AM

The best way is to do it outside, but it is very hard to cover the smell.
There is a reason your parents wouldn't want you smoking- it is very unhealthy. Which is also why it is illegal until you are 18.


And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while
********
 
SimplyComplex's Avatar
 
Name: Melissa
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: Canadaland

Posts: 1,316
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: Started smoking - June 8th 2011, 05:33 PM

People who do not smoke will smell it on you a lot easier than anyone you know who smokes often. I was lucky when I started smoking (and having to hide it) that my parents already smoked...so awkwardly enough I was never caught.If you do get caught..it's always good to say you have friends who just started smoking...?

But every single suggestion above is more than helpful. You want to give yourself at LEAST an hour before seeing your parents after you smoke. During that hour...wash your hands...spray some stuff...carry gum with you...try to be outside.

Good luck!
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
brokensmilexx Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
brokensmilexx's Avatar
 
Name: Sara
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Posts: 392
Join Date: April 5th 2011

Re: Started smoking - June 9th 2011, 08:34 PM

Smoke outside always, if there's wind make sure you're not blowing the smoke in your direction.
Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer or even hand cream..but make sure it smells strong lol.
Carry gum with you or mints
Deodorant and spray as well
And be sure to air out before you go to see your parents after having a smoke
I smoked for a year before my parents found out..and they only found out because I asked them if I could smoke in the garage xP


Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.


"Live your life and risk it all
take some chances, take the fall
take your time, no need to hurry
have some fun, and never worry ♥"
   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
RadkeLover Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
RadkeLover's Avatar
 
Name: Tyler
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Posts: 223
Blog Entries: 33
Join Date: February 10th 2011

Re: Started smoking - June 12th 2011, 06:42 PM

i usually smoked outside walking with the wind so it blew away, but both my parents smoke so i always smell like smoke, now they dont care if i smoke


What is love? I lost the meaning long ago.
  Send a message via AIM to RadkeLover Send a message via MSN to RadkeLover Send a message via Skype™ to RadkeLover 
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
LeftTeenHelp Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
LeftTeenHelp's Avatar
 
Gender: Other

Posts: 26
Join Date: June 12th 2011

Re: Started smoking - June 12th 2011, 07:26 PM

Better idea, don't fucking smoke. It ain't cool, you feel like shit later and you waste $1000's on this bullshit, while funding muderers
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough
*********
 
Maloo's Avatar
 
Name: Lissa
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: The US

Posts: 2,585
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 12th 2010

Re: Started smoking - June 12th 2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggroBrutallyHonestOi!Boi View Post
Better idea, don't fucking smoke. It ain't cool, you feel like shit later and you waste $1000's on this bullshit, while funding muderers
You probably could have said that a little more nicely without all of the unnecessary swearing. Yes, smoking is a waste of money and bad for your health, but you don't have to attack the OP.
   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
LeftTeenHelp Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
LeftTeenHelp's Avatar
 
Gender: Other

Posts: 26
Join Date: June 12th 2011

Re: Started smoking - June 12th 2011, 08:43 PM

Brutally Honest is in my name I used to do that to myself when I did, hadn't had one since, when it seems dumb I say so, when sympathy is nesscary I give it. This ain't that moment
   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?
**********
 
bitesize's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Ireland

Posts: 3,944
Blog Entries: 321
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: Started smoking - June 12th 2011, 09:41 PM

Mention that your friends have started smoking so that there's a reason that you come home smelling like smoke... you could have just been with them.


Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
.....
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
...
...
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
BethanyAnn Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
BethanyAnn's Avatar
 
Name: Bethany
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: Louisiana

Posts: 270
Join Date: June 1st 2011

Re: Started smoking - June 13th 2011, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggroBrutallyHonestOi!Boi View Post
Better idea, don't fucking smoke. It ain't cool, you feel like shit later and you waste $1000's on this bullshit, while funding muderers
Totally agree theres your answer


"Have no fear for giving in, Have no fear for giving over
You'd better know that in the end, Its better to say too much, Than never to say what you need to say again" - John Mayer

  Send a message via Yahoo to BethanyAnn Send a message via Skype™ to BethanyAnn 
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: Started smoking - June 13th 2011, 03:59 AM

The problem with trying to disguise the fact you're smoking by standing down-wind, taking mints and all that other stuff is there are other indicators of smoking that take more time and are harder to disguise. For example, if you smoke long enough, you'll find your sense of taste is less precise and can tolerate higher levels of salt than you ever could. You will also develop "smoker's finger", whereby your fingers will be stained where you hold the cigarette. From the nine-year longitudinal study, The City Eye Study, examined visual acuity affects in older adults based on their level of smoking and those who smoked more, have more severe visual acuity loss. Before visual acuity decreases, you may find your eyes are itchy or blood-shot. If you visit your dentist, he/she will eventually find gum disease in your mouth along with stained teeth. There's of course the obvious decrease in lung capacity, you'll find you're more short of breath more often and if you're usually active, your parents may inquire about your "smoker's cough" and poorer respiration. A recent thread in the Current Events & Debates forum is about a recently published article where Dr. Picciotto and collegues examined how nicotine in cigarettes results in weight loss. Although not mentioned in their study, POMC affects MSH, which in turn can have a change in skin colour and texture. This effect isn't immediate but it will occur as you keep smoking.

Overall, you can eliminate the smell of smoke to a degree but even if you are completely successful in that, there are many other indicators, such as the ones I mentioned that will be harder to impossible for you to mask. These other indicators you cant blame on your friends as easily as you can for the smell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggroBrutallyHonestOi!Boi View Post
Better idea, don't fucking smoke. It ain't cool, you feel like shit later and you waste $1000's on this bullshit, while funding muderers
Cant argue with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myss View Post

You probably could have said that a little more nicely without all of the unnecessary swearing. Yes, smoking is a waste of money and bad for your health, but you don't have to attack the OP.
He attacked the idea of smoking, cigarette industries and stated the social perception that smoking puts you into a more positive light is false. No where in there did he attack the OP, go back and read his post because you obviously missed the point he made and simply focused on his foul language. With that in mind, saying things in a harsh foul tone sometimes can make the idea expressed more salient and promote more self-reflection. Again, re-read his post and hopefully you can understand that things need not always be said in nice gentle ways, patting people on the head and giving them a cookie. Sometimes you need to throw a bowl of steaming hot oatmeal in their face, hose them down til they're soaked then give a shout. As a last point, there were only three swear words said, hardly in excess wouldn't you say. Re-read his post.


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Meli Offline
Sickening Eyes<3
Not a n00b
**
 
Meli's Avatar
 
Name: Melissa(:
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: In My Own World<3

Posts: 68
Join Date: June 7th 2011

Re: Started smoking - June 15th 2011, 06:07 PM

I worried about that too. Like i had recently posted in another thread, my first time I was SO worried that my mom would notice that I felt like I was on fire lol horrible first time. The way I do it, and NOBODY notices is that Ill do it outside in my friends backyard or my backyard when my parents arent home. The wind outside really helps. If you still feel insecure, you always have the perfume/ gum trick. and if you still feel scared just take a shower
   
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Kumagoro Offline
Formerly ChaosControl
I've been here a while
********
 
Kumagoro's Avatar
 
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: UK

Posts: 1,567
Blog Entries: 14
Join Date: March 30th 2009

Re: Started smoking - June 15th 2011, 08:02 PM

You can't very well hide the smell... to a non-smoker, it's very obvious. Chew gum, use deodorant, smoke outside (out the window never works). Take a shower if you can (not practical if you're smoking very frequently, of course).

I don't want to encourage you to smoke, and I would advise you to try and quit, but that's not answering your question and it's not really my place to say. Just bear in mind that your parents are very likely to find out at some point. It's not very easy or practical to hide the smell from anyone.




   
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Meli Offline
Sickening Eyes<3
Not a n00b
**
 
Meli's Avatar
 
Name: Melissa(:
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: In My Own World<3

Posts: 68
Join Date: June 7th 2011

Re: Started smoking - June 17th 2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggroBrutallyHonestOi!Boi View Post
Better idea, don't fucking smoke. It ain't cool, you feel like shit later and you waste $1000's on this bullshit, while funding muderers
This really bothers me. There are PLENTY of people who smoke, and NOT because it's "cool". No, hun, you DON'T feel like shit after. You smoke, get high, sleep, wake up and it's gone. Explain to me where the shitty feelings come in. No where. Who wastes $1000 dollars on it? Cause i have NEVER spent a penny on it. Some people do, but that's because they're crazy. Just because SOME people go crazy on it, doesn't mean EVERYONE does. Plent of people spend thousands on the lotto, on clothes, on makeup... Does that make that shit bad? No. And for the funding murderers shit, I thought this website was a non-stereotypical website. There are some bad people in the business as there are in EVERY business. Like how the CEO of it was either American Eagle or Aeropostale was RAPING his employees. So you tell me if I bought from those stores, I funded a rapist? [Edited] You don't know the people that do it, why they do it, what it feels like, who you're buying it from. When you buy weed (if you do) they don't tell you whos the main distributor. You buy it from a dealer, usually someone you know, so I'm sure you're not acquaintances with murders. If you are, that's you're problem. When I went to American Eagle to buy clothes, they didn't tell me "Hey, BTW, The CEO is raping me.. You should buy from somewhere else." [Edited] For most, weed is JUST a recreation, Like smoking regular cigarettes, or playing soccer. You do it, its fun, you sleep, its over. [Edited] Do your research before you stereotype every person that does something. [Edited] Instead of HELPING the OP, you're just bashing whatever their decision is, and making it seem like its the WORST thing that that person could possibly do. (n) You sir (or ma'am), really bothered me.

Last edited by Ngikhona; June 18th 2011 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Unnecessary attack of another user.
   
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
forfrosne Offline
I am immortal. So far so good.
I can't get enough
*********
 
forfrosne's Avatar
 
Name: Matthew
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 3,311
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: August 29th 2009

Re: Started smoking - June 17th 2011, 10:36 PM

It's pretty hard to hide the smell when your lungs look like this. [Warning by moderator: This picture could be potentially upsetting and is a picture of very black, smoke-damaged lungs. If you're easily disturbed by something like pictures of lungs, don't click this link.] Link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meli View Post
This really bothers me. There are PLENTY of people who smoke, and NOT because it's "cool". No, hun, you DON'T feel like shit after. You smoke, get high, sleep, wake up and it's gone. Explain to me where the shitty feelings come in. No where. Who wastes $1000 dollars on it? Cause i have NEVER spent a penny on it. Some people do, but that's because they're crazy. Just because SOME people go crazy on it, doesn't mean EVERYONE does. Plent of people spend thousands on the lotto, on clothes, on makeup... Does that make that shit bad? No. And for the funding murderers shit, I thought this website was a non-stereotypical website. There are some bad people in the business as there are in EVERY business. Like how the CEO of it was either American Eagle or Aeropostale was RAPING his employees. So you tell me if I bought from those stores, I funded a rapist? [Edited] You don't know the people that do it, why they do it, what it feels like, who you're buying it from. When you buy weed (if you do) they don't tell you whos the main distributor. You buy it from a dealer, usually someone you know, so I'm sure you're not acquaintances with murders. If you are, that's you're problem. When I went to American Eagle to buy clothes, they didn't tell me "Hey, BTW, The CEO is raping me.. You should buy from somewhere else." [Edited] For most, weed is JUST a recreation, Like smoking regular cigarettes, or playing soccer. You do it, its fun, you sleep, its over. [Edited] Do your research before you stereotype every person that does something. [Edited] Instead of HELPING the OP, you're just bashing whatever their decision is, and making it seem like its the WORST thing that that person could possibly do. (n) You sir (or ma'am), really bothered me.
DISREGARD FACTS

ACQUIRE CANCER.

Last edited by Ngikhona; June 18th 2011 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Reference to edited post; adding warning to link of picture.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough
*********
 
Maloo's Avatar
 
Name: Lissa
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: The US

Posts: 2,585
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 12th 2010

Re: Started smoking - June 17th 2011, 10:41 PM

Meli, we're talking about cigarettes, not weed.
   
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Serene Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Serene's Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 69
Join Date: May 8th 2011

Re: Started smoking - June 17th 2011, 11:42 PM

Burn incense and candles to try to help the smell. It literally gets on your skin, so like others have said, someone who doesn't smoke is going to pick up on it. Just hope your parents don't have sensitive noses. Washing your clothes, brushing your teeth and showering is really the only sure fire solution. I highly advise you to tell your parents though. They are going to find out eventually, piece by piece.

I know this is TH, and people are trying to help your well being as much as possible, but as you can tell by the flak here, smoking is not seen as 'socially acceptable' these days. Just be prepared to deal with these sort of things.

Last edited by Serene; June 18th 2011 at 12:31 AM.
   
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
monkuar Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
monkuar's Avatar
 

Posts: 46
Join Date: June 20th 2009

Re: Started smoking - June 19th 2011, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meli View Post
This really bothers me. There are PLENTY of people who smoke, and NOT because it's "cool". No, hun, you DON'T feel like shit after. You smoke, get high, sleep, wake up and it's gone. Explain to me where the shitty feelings come in. No where. Who wastes $1000 dollars on it? Cause i have NEVER spent a penny on it. Some people do, but that's because they're crazy. Just because SOME people go crazy on it, doesn't mean EVERYONE does. Plent of people spend thousands on the lotto, on clothes, on makeup... Does that make that shit bad? No. And for the funding murderers shit, I thought this website was a non-stereotypical website. There are some bad people in the business as there are in EVERY business. Like how the CEO of it was either American Eagle or Aeropostale was RAPING his employees. So you tell me if I bought from those stores, I funded a rapist? [Edited] You don't know the people that do it, why they do it, what it feels like, who you're buying it from. When you buy weed (if you do) they don't tell you whos the main distributor. You buy it from a dealer, usually someone you know, so I'm sure you're not acquaintances with murders. If you are, that's you're problem. When I went to American Eagle to buy clothes, they didn't tell me "Hey, BTW, The CEO is raping me.. You should buy from somewhere else." [Edited] For most, weed is JUST a recreation, Like smoking regular cigarettes, or playing soccer. You do it, its fun, you sleep, its over. [Edited] Do your research before you stereotype every person that does something. [Edited] Instead of HELPING the OP, you're just bashing whatever their decision is, and making it seem like its the WORST thing that that person could possibly do. (n) You sir (or ma'am), really bothered me.
I am sorry but smoking and inhaling anything besides air or oxygen or medical described inhalers for asthma or whatnot is bad for your lungs.
   
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
LeftTeenHelp Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
LeftTeenHelp's Avatar
 
Gender: Other

Posts: 26
Join Date: June 12th 2011

Re: Started smoking - June 21st 2011, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meli View Post
This really bothers me. There are PLENTY of people who smoke, and NOT because it's "cool". No, hun, you DON'T feel like shit after. You smoke, get high, sleep, wake up and it's gone. Explain to me where the shitty feelings come in. No where. Who wastes $1000 dollars on it? Cause i have NEVER spent a penny on it. Some people do, but that's because they're crazy. Just because SOME people go crazy on it, doesn't mean EVERYONE does. Plent of people spend thousands on the lotto, on clothes, on makeup... Does that make that shit bad? No. And for the funding murderers shit, I thought this website was a non-stereotypical website. There are some bad people in the business as there are in EVERY business. Like how the CEO of it was either American Eagle or Aeropostale was RAPING his employees. So you tell me if I bought from those stores, I funded a rapist? [Edited] You don't know the people that do it, why they do it, what it feels like, who you're buying it from. When you buy weed (if you do) they don't tell you whos the main distributor. You buy it from a dealer, usually someone you know, so I'm sure you're not acquaintances with murders. If you are, that's you're problem. When I went to American Eagle to buy clothes, they didn't tell me "Hey, BTW, The CEO is raping me.. You should buy from somewhere else." [Edited] For most, weed is JUST a recreation, Like smoking regular cigarettes, or playing soccer. You do it, its fun, you sleep, its over. [Edited] Do your research before you stereotype every person that does something. [Edited] Instead of HELPING the OP, you're just bashing whatever their decision is, and making it seem like its the WORST thing that that person could possibly do. (n) You sir (or ma'am), really bothered me.
Hey don't defend your pot smoking habits and all that crap, I'm attacking this industry that puts it out there, and the general reasons for doing it not the OP, (OP I apologize if you saw this as an attack peas merely stating facts, you may retaliate if you wish, Ill listen to what you have to say) anyway fuck American eagle I haven't bought any of theyre trendy shit never will,
MOSTLY cause of that reason, I won't support a rapist and power to you that you buy some trendy crap clothes and line his pockets, and anyway your defending weed smoking NO ONE TALKED ABOUT WEED HERE [Edited]

Last edited by Ngikhona; June 21st 2011 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Rudeness.
   
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
Ngikhona Offline
Inkululeko.
I've been here a while
********
 
Ngikhona's Avatar
 
Name: Keeley Siobhan
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: Colorado

Posts: 1,605
Blog Entries: 22
Join Date: April 26th 2009

Re: Started smoking - June 21st 2011, 03:10 PM

To the OP, I believe you've received plenty of advice here, and with that in addition to the fact that arguing seems to be what people are set on doing, I'm going to close this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message.


"Love me for me, accept the fact I'm true, live like I want, fufill my dreams,
Dream of me, run out free, capture your words and never let them go."

I'll see you on the other side.
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
smoking, started

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.