TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
samy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

school trouble (weed) - March 13th 2009, 11:19 PM

me and my mates started this weed race in our school. we have a bad reputation for getting in trouble all the time. once we started doing weed and dealing it then it pretty much spread throughout the grade (year 10 & 11).

it all started pretty good but some mates took it overboard doin it before school and during school. anyways no-one seemed to care about weed until one of my mates got expelled coz he showed someone in yr 8 and he told his sister and his sister told his mum and he got reported.

now since we are a "bad group" we always get called in and asked questions even if one of my mates did something bad. We all thought a guy in our group dobbed him in aswell so we kicked him out of the group and then in revenge he reported all of us in to the office. luckily he told my other friend who left the school all about it on msn then i printed the conversation and showed it to the head office at the expected meeting we had the next day. we were questioned and questioned and threatened with expellsion and suspensions ect on the topic of "who does it at school" we blamed the 3 people who have left the school and they didnt beleieve us coz they had direct leads on someone else in our group.

i snitched on the "target" and 2 other people have snitched he does it in the end since they said my position at school is in jeorpardy and they wanted to know who does it.

he texted my other friend sayin "i know who told on me im gonna f*** him up"

im pretty scared now,

do you think the deputy-principal would tell the snitches names to him?

Last edited by samy; March 16th 2009 at 06:46 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
candle_light Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: school trouble (weed) - March 14th 2009, 02:11 AM

no definitely not. you should talk to him though and make sure. just tell him that you are worried. since you helped him out he should help you out too.
i also think that you should maybe think about finding a new group of friends :S
good luck

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Bongo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: school trouble (weed) - March 14th 2009, 04:10 PM

If your all snitching on eachother you have an extreamly bad set of friends. Iv done weed in the past but it can drag into some hard situations so if i were you i would avoid it.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
lauren_160 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauren

Re: school trouble (weed) - March 14th 2009, 04:26 PM

You're deputy principal should'nt tell this person that you told on him. but i agree with the above two posters, Tell him that you're a bit scared he might be able to do something else to make sure this person dosen't find out and i agree with Bongo on the fact if all of your are telling on eachother then you can't all be that good friends.

And concerning the Weed, if you and your mates are gunna do it, stick to after school, it would save all this trouble. I'm not gunna lecture you on weed, because i've smoked it many times, but i know in my college and the school i went to there was a drug policy, if you're caught high on school premises let alone dealing it they can call the police, and get you charged.

Take care x

Lauren

"The stars are always there but we miss them in the dirt and clouds. We miss them in the storms. Tell them to remember hope. We have hope."

"But in the ruins there is still a canvas. There is still beauty in your brokenness. The faded scars show healing reminding me that even though Iíve been in dark places, Iíve survived and learned and become stronger".

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Stuckinhell Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sammy

Re: school trouble (weed) - March 14th 2009, 06:01 PM

The priniciple shouldnt mention any names. However, from similar experience I wouldnt vouch on this. Several of my friends were in a similar situation, the principle said she wouldnt mention names, but the accused found out within minutes. Just be careful. And speak to the principle, tell them you dont want your name mentioned

(#6 (permalink)) Old
samy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: school trouble (weed) - March 16th 2009, 06:40 AM

hey guys thanks for the support

unfortunately two of my friends got expelled from the school.
and its kinda sad abit coz i helped to his expelsion because he made all the things around us and school lunchtimes fun and he treated me as a friend

again thanks very much

(#7 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: school trouble (weed) - March 17th 2009, 11:41 AM

Question seems to have been answered.
samy, PM me if you want this re-opened.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

Closed Thread