TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
FloydGirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Guys always make fun of me, everyone hates me - August 29th 2012, 07:07 AM

I'm going into high school soon and it seems like no one has matured. I am a girl who usually wore pajamas and sweat pants because none of my clothes fit me, I always had my hair in a bun, and I have glasses. I'm not the skinniest girl around. I could use some toning up but I've been busy lately with work. Let's just say I barely have a social life. I'm really focused on school and let's just say it pays off in terms of marks. I even ran for student council president and made a joke about how I wanted to go to yale. I was stumped on ideas and this speech was written last minute. And the only thing on television that I was interested in was Saturday Night Live, so you get where I'm going. Now this group of people at school keep making fun of me and they even made a song about me and it was so embarrassing. Especially considering the fact that my brother helped with the process. He makes fun of me a lot too. This group of people also think that I think I'm better/ smarter than them just because of that speech which happened 2 years ago. I was also kind of immature back in 5th and 6th grade and lied about having some party and a bunch of possessions and what not. I laugh at those things nowadays. It all really strikes me as funny. People still judge me on that and they make fun of me on a day to day basis. I'm always ignored in conversations, people always talk or laugh at me during class presentations... It just sucks. And when I happen to be walking by and see the very people from school who make fun of me, they complain about the fact that I don't say hi to them. They say that I'm rude and snobby. I'm just really bummed out in general. Since I didn't really have many friends, I started speaking up in class about opinion and I was being really honest and I just love to learn in class. I always try to tell myself that it's fine, but the same crap happens everyday. People point, they whisper, and then they attack. And now these guys just keep calling me ugly. The guy I have a crush on is friends with these wankers. He talks to me on Facebook but in real life,I do not exist. He also messages me less lately and he acts all awkward. He also ends our conversations earlier. But you get the point, I'm not very excited for high school.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Jamie Shorrock

Re: Guys always make fun of me, everyone hates me - August 29th 2012, 07:33 AM

High school isn't the funnest experience and I go through the same thing. Although I tend to be used for the information. Whenever I'm making a presentaion the guys in my class pretend to be asleep and "snore" very loudly. If you ever want to talk, just PM me and I'll gladly reply. Sometimes it's easier when you can talk it out/vent with someone you don't know, but yeah, think about it.

Jay.

<3 Keep On Charging <3

Closed Thread