TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Naomi. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Naomi

GAH what an idiot - April 12th 2009, 10:14 AM

so, i finally found someone i could trust
someone irl that i could basically tell anything to

so then about a year later i am banned from seeing her
because i am under 16
which is just totally stupid
and there is a long story behind it
but no one and i mean no one specially my mum, who by the way its partly her fault i cant see her but i dont know i think she lied to me, but yeah no one understood what we had
how close we were
and quite how much we halped each other

so anyway we were banned form seeing each other or contacting or whatever she had to delete me from her facebook, she left me on myspace but neither of us use that any more

but i kept her number on my phone and i guess she kept mine on hers

we met up in secret once and had a few secret text convos
i know she was proper worried baout me cos of stuff and it was killing her having no contact

so we met up in like january time ish and i have had basically no contact since cept i dropped a birthday card through her door last month

no its easter and i txt her saying happy easter...what an idiot
and now i know im gonna be killing myself wondering and hoping if she replies
when she probably wont , i mean she forgot my birthday, and thatll make me evcer more depressed

urgh why the hell did i do it??????
sorry for these stupid ramblings.

Dream ♥

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Sissa Offline
Distorted Reality
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sissa

Re: GAH what an idiot - April 12th 2009, 10:42 AM

Wanna know why you did it? It's simple - you had something special together and you miss her. There's nothing strange about the fact that you're craving her attention and company. If anything, it would be strange if you didn't. Especially because you had to cut all contact with her unwillingly. You didn't say what happened and how long ago it was. Would you mind explaining it a bit? You don't have to if you don't want to. Just thought I would ask anyway. =]

Breathe infinity into my world.
  Send a message via MSN to Sissa  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Naomi. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Naomi

Re: GAH what an idiot - April 12th 2009, 11:36 AM

basically, she is 14 years older then me, we met at guides (i was a very naughty guide and ended up basically getting chucked out) but she understood me and my 2 friends and why we weren being good etc..
so we started facebook contact and ended up coming real good friends.
then after i left, she started coming round and we would sit in my room for like an hour or more just talking.
then she went on a guide camp last summer and there was a very naughty girl who was jelous of the relationship that carla, my friend had with a lot of the toher girls.
she misbehaved a lot so carla told her off, often purely for safety reasons,
then this girl filed a complaint that carla had been bullying her while on camp.
the guide leaders knew that this wasdnt true but said that for her own protection and to stop any further complaints she should delete all U16s from her facebook etc.
she said about how she saw me trying to use it in her defence but they said she should probably stop seeing me aswell
then later i heard form a friend that still went that my mum may of had something to do with it aswelkl, me and my mum have never got on amazingly well but she was quite jelous of our relationship and how i could tell carla stuff i couldnt tell her i think.

so basically in a nutshell thats what happened.
and it was 12th november that she told me

Dream ♥

Closed Thread