TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
MandaPanda Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amandaa

oh boy.. :| help! - April 15th 2009, 07:30 PM

alrighty, so this is basically a continuation from my other thread about samantha. So I sent her an email, thinking that it would be the best way to talk to her about it because I knew that if we did talk in person it would have resulted in me hitting her or visa versa. But this morning, she walks into my class (we have the same first and fourth period, unfortunatly) and she absolutly EXPLODES. First she said "can you not say something to my face? Are you that much or a coward?" and I tried to laugh it off, and she said "oh you think this is funny?" and I said "can't you just drop it? Like really samantha you need to get over it"
Long story short, it turned into this whole thing, nothing physical, all verbal. She said I was a bitch to my friends, etc, all this stuff, and, naturally, I spat some stuff out of my mouth that wasn't exactly going to help the situation, but I couldn't help it, I got a lot more riled than I ever though it would.

So after this, she just got up and left the class, she went home I guess, that's pretty much it, everyone's kinda just like "can't you guys just get over it once and for all?" and I thought I was completely over it, but I guess I wasn't really after all, but I just want to drop it, and I haven't talked about it all day except when friends asked what happened.

I'm just nervous that she's going to try something more, but I don't know what.
I just need some advice on what to do about this..
help?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: TK

Re: oh boy.. :| help! - April 15th 2009, 07:45 PM

Samantha needs to chill. This isn’t One Tree Hill, not need for that much drama. If she’s going to act like that, it doesn’t surprise me that the two of you are drifting apart. You’re growing up and she’s still acting very immaturely. You apologized to her because you felt bad about the way things ended with your friendship… you have nothing to be sorry for though. People drift apart, friendships fall apart. It’s not like you did anything wrong. You were a good enough friend and a big enough person to apologize and yet she’s still being mean.
It sounds to me like she’s going out of her way to create drama. Some people are like that. It might be some sort of psychological issue or she might just be looking for attention. It sounds to me like she creates drama for attention. I honestly think it’s best if you ignore her. Don’t try and fight with her, don’t let her start things. I know it’s tough but she’s not worth your time nor is she right about anything she says. She’s TRYING to make you angry so she can start a fight/ get attention. So don’t let her get what she wants. Your new friend Bernice can obviously see the person that Samantha can’t and she’s a good person to have as a friend. Maybe someday Samantha will grow up and realize she can’t treat people that way. However, until she does you shouldn’t be friends with someone or put up with someone who treats you like that. So my advice is to ignore her. If she wants to have a plesant convorsation that's fine. If she ever tries to hit you than she could get herself into a lot trouble. That's against every school policy and grounds for suspention or even legal action. So if things get out of hand then get someone else involved, for now just try to stay away from her.

Closed Thread