TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
andrea16 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: andrea

Unhappy dont no what to do - April 16th 2009, 02:26 AM

hey im andrea

i dont normally come on these websites but the past week has left me all alone. heres my story.

i use to be best friends with this girl for three years, we had our fights like normail people but we were in seprable and always had the most fun. but bowt a month ago we had a fight and she let me cool things off for the weekend and things would go back to normal on monday. but they didnt she ignored me and wouldnt talk 2 me and left me out of everything. me and her arent friends anymore she still wont talk 2 me and goes behind by back saying things bowt me but i just ignore her now i had new friends.

i had a new best buddy named brandon we talked for ages bowt anything he was always there wen i was upset and new how 2 make me feel betta. the other night tho me and him went for a drive and ended up having sex something i regret more then anything and i got reali upset the next day coz he didnt wana see me or talk 2 me and i txt him before and asked if he wana see me and he said "not realy you confuse the hell out of me" wat is that supose 2 mean? wat should i do? i reali need some advice.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: dont no what to do - April 16th 2009, 10:31 PM

Hi Andrea,

I think you should give your friend some more time and try to talk through it with her a bit later. It sounds like she's still upset and might need more time to cool down. When you do talk to her, let her know that you still want to be friends and that you want to put the argument passed you.

I think you and Brandon need to have a long chat. He may have gotten mixed signals or thought he got mixed signals, so you need to let him know how you feel. If you just want to be friends, then make that clear, and if you want to have a relationship, ask him if that's what he wants. Talking in person is always better too. Texting doesn't really cover all of what both of you are feeling.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

Closed Thread