TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
love2laugh Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Winning back an old friend? - April 16th 2009, 02:38 AM

I've posted on this before, but lots has changed and my goals are diffrent now.

Summary- He semi-ignored me, I said extremly bitchy things, he hates my guts.

It's been about 3 monthes now. I miss the friendship. Advice?

I can give more details if needed, I was just to lazy to type out the long story right now.

Drop me a PM anytime, about anything!
I would love to talk to you!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jessielove Offline
Happily In Love. <3
Average Joe

Name: Jessie

Re: Winning back an old friend? - April 16th 2009, 04:58 AM

The same thing happened to me with my best friend in the whole world. Well, twice. One, I ended up sucking up all my pride and pretty much begging her to come back because I missed our friendship. But, maybe you should just say sorry for everything you said, if you mean the sorry and tell him you miss his friendship and you would love to have it back. Sure, things won't be the same, but you two could work at it.

When you fall, don't always expect someone to pick you up. Do it yourself, you're stronger then you think. Brush yourself off and keep your head high.

"She loves me, she loves me not, despite the fact I smell like pot, I write this poem to you Jessie, are you my lady love to be?" -
sphynx

Send a message via AIM to Jessielove Send a message via Skype™ to Jessielove 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
love2laugh Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Winning back an old friend? - April 16th 2009, 10:04 PM

Well the hard part is, he hates me. A lot. I've already said sorry multiple times.

I guess it's pretty hopeless, but it just seemed like we had something special taht could survive this kind of thing.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jessielove Offline
Happily In Love. <3
Average Joe

Re: Winning back an old friend? - April 18th 2009, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2laugh View Post
Well the hard part is, he hates me. A lot. I've already said sorry multiple times.

I guess it's pretty hopeless, but it just seemed like we had something special taht could survive this kind of thing.
Like I said, I totally get how you feel, but maybe...just maybe it couldn't work it's way through it. I know it's a bad thing to say and not what you want to hear, but if he cares he'd understand that you are sorry and move on.

When you fall, don't always expect someone to pick you up. Do it yourself, you're stronger then you think. Brush yourself off and keep your head high.

"She loves me, she loves me not, despite the fact I smell like pot, I write this poem to you Jessie, are you my lady love to be?" -
sphynx

(#5 (permalink)) Old
love2laugh Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Winning back an old friend? - April 18th 2009, 03:00 AM

Yeah, he's pretty much over me and has new friends. I have new friends too, but it's just not the same, y'know? I really do need to move on, I've been obsessing about this for way too long. I never knew I was that attatched to him. Now, I compare ever friendship to that one, and none of them will ever measure up.

I'm thinking about waiting until summer to try to make things better, I think there would be less drama that way.

Sorry for venting, I just need to let it out.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Jessielove Offline
Happily In Love. <3
Average Joe

Re: Winning back an old friend? - April 18th 2009, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2laugh View Post
Yeah, he's pretty much over me and has new friends. I have new friends too, but it's just not the same, y'know? I really do need to move on, I've been obsessing about this for way too long. I never knew I was that attatched to him. Now, I compare ever friendship to that one, and none of them will ever measure up.

I'm thinking about waiting until summer to try to make things better, I think there would be less drama that way.

Sorry for venting, I just need to let it out.
Again, understand. I'm having the same thing right now, but my friend will still talk to me...it's just his girlfriend hates me. You realize that, maybe the friendship was all you thought it was. Moving on is the best and being attached, yeah, it's gonna be hard, but you move on.

But what if he doesn't talk to you then?

It's totally fine.

sphynx

Closed Thread