TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Iloveliam Offline
One direction luv
Not a n00b

Name: Abbey

Why is she mad at me - July 22nd 2013, 09:12 PM

What the fuck she's all pissed off cus she got a cut on her and wanted to go to the hospital becuse she thought she needed stiches and staples it's not bad now she's all fucking pissed off at me and she said just forget it no one cares and then before I could respond she said "BYE!!!" And what the fuck she's on vacation and like 6 hours away what am I supost to do she sent me a pic and it's barley a cut like what the hell.......

By the way she's my "friend"

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: Why is she mad at me - July 24th 2013, 01:34 AM

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your friend, and I hope she's doing alright. As for why she's angry at you, that's something you're going to have to ask her because I'm not a mind reader. When people hurt themselves they can get panicked, and she might have thought you didn't care very much about what happened. Maybe you should give her some space and call her up and ask how she's doing to make sure she's okay. You might also ask her why she got angry at you, and try to fix things.

I hope it works out! Good luck!

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: Why is she mad at me - July 27th 2013, 12:20 AM

Sorry to hear about the situation you are in. I've been on both sides of this before. I have accidentally hurt myself while doing activities like working out or repairing something, and I've overreacted because the 'panic' sense kicks in. On the other hand, I have made some good friends feel bad about themselves when I didn't react the way they wanted me to with certain things. So while it's unfair for her to be mad at you past a few hours/days, it's also unfair for you to under-react and not provide support to your friend (no matter what the problem is).

I hope all is going well and that your friendship wont be affected for an extended period of time.

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris
I hope you know that you deserve it all. The best, the most honest, the most beautiful purest love in the world. Not only to be loved by others, but to be loved by yourself. To look in the mirror and think "Yes, I'm exactly who I want to be". To speak up and be proud of yourself. To be brave and open. You deserve the nicest and most caring people to walk into your life. You deserve it all, you know. The whole world...

Closed Thread