TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
84y Offline
Not a n00b

help - April 28th 2009, 06:34 PM

here is the story:
my so called father or *crappy daddy* as I call him is a gerk yet I would say he has psychological issues, he cheats on my mom /always did/ once their fights lasted for over six months including hitting &severe insults /which r back/ while he is the best lawyer in here if she wants divorce he'll take the kids&she wont accept. As it is not enough that he sexually abused me and still trying to make me feel that it is my fault, that i am a sick bitch AND recommending I have pure A / A+ . Claiming he is paying on me&all he is paying is 4 his *social image* and literally getting every cent back from my *BLOOD* I did every thing I could to please him, first on my school, best languages speaker in town, science and music awards...every thing and still he is abusing all of us ,terrifying my mom taking MOM's money while he spends grams on his whores ,friends &gambling he is weak ,he even sometimes gets to cry i do not if that is just acting or HE IS P.SICK I hate him, I wanted to kill him, now I do not wanna kill him I wanna hurt him shoot him in the knees and elbows so he never can move again, I sat the gun to do it and my mood is crazy I do not assure I would not, I know the palce of his whore and NO LIFE of my own, he is a gerk using our emotions if I do not find a solution I AM GOING 2 shoot him and kill his whore......HELP b4 i do sth stupid

note: we tried every thing, being nice to him, fighting him, discussing him I even sent his his photo in the dead people's frame 'i will never cry on ur dead body''u cant wish but mursey for a dead man' 'remember all the old days /old pic of me and him/ ..they r never coming back/ and he did not feel, he is not a father and I CAN NOT TAKE ANY MORE, I AM UNABLE TO BARE ANY 1. I got no 1 to turn or ask for help and I AM INSAIN when pushed I act severely , what shall I do to him WITHOUT killing him or parallizing him yet getting my mom's money back and him out /or we'll end up in the street/

Note 2: he just went out the door for another round, plllllssssss help god knows what I will do when he is back.

If ur at the bottom then cheer it only can go better
If you are lonely then smile
You do not need them to stay alive
If they hurt you bad ,been hurt worst and every thing is just pushing u down...
And even though you are strong enough to survive

p.m me.........I quite like it

Last edited by Lizzie; April 28th 2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Removed Triggering words from title

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Sunshine☮ Offline
run til the sun burns out
Not a n00b

Name: Amber

Re: help - April 29th 2009, 02:16 AM

Have you tried contacting the police? If he's been abusive to you and your family and sexually abused you, the police can arrest him. I think that would be your best bet especially since he wouldn't be able to take custody after that, of course. Don't shoot him, that will just get you in more trouble than him. If you don't feel like you can tell the police, maybe you should try telling an adult and they can call the police. I really hope things work out. The police should help you. Good luck and stay safe! Don't do anything drastic, it will only hurt you more.

formerly know as Dori

most of the shadows of this life are caused
by our standing in our own
sunshine

Send a message via MSN to Sunshine☮  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
84y Offline
Not a n00b

Re: help - April 29th 2009, 05:36 AM

it would not work, his job is to get criminals out of jail, he a bastard lawyer bribing every 1 for every reason.....police and the entire law system is useless / based to law if they divorce the costity goes to my mother / back to his crap he managed to get an exception threatening my mother with the /costity/ paper he got from the court *he already has it but back to our law and ages there is NO way he can but if the nmother is dead yet he got it, so he is gonna turn around the law once again to get him self out, beside it would not be stupid to shoot him, may be I will destroy those *debris of a life* that I have but other 3 people would have the chance to live saftely.
3.I have health and psychologival issues ,when I am angry my adrenaline jumps overr the roof/ as my heart beat rate/ and I no more control my actions /I did beat up people b4/

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Emily. Offline
taste the sky
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: help - April 29th 2009, 05:46 AM

Hun i really think you should call the police. Even if he is a lawyer and good at his job that doesn't mean he would get away with it. If not the police, then social services. He is abusing and hurting you and your family in many ways, and you shouldn't have to stay with him. But hun shooting your father will not solve things for you. It will only cause more problems. You deserve, after all the hurt he has put you through, to have some peace and be safe in your own home. Please please call someone. You need help. You do not deserve this nor do you have to stay with him. Please reach out for help.

i hope your okay right now and please pm me if you need to talk.
<3 emily

(#5 (permalink)) Old
84y Offline
Not a n00b

Re: help - April 29th 2009, 05:48 PM

i do not know.......it does not seem 2 have an end...........

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Emily. Offline
taste the sky
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: help - April 30th 2009, 12:01 AM

hun you can put a stop to this, but hurting him is not the answer. Get the law involved. Please reach out. There is help out there. If you want me to look up some phone numbers or websites for you let me know. I'd be glad to help.

please pm me if u need to talk
<3 emily

Closed Thread