TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Katie Lydia Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Katie

Why has he stopped talking? - April 10th 2014, 04:36 PM

Guy I've went to school with, me and him have been chatting four 3-4 weeks everyday and been getting on great, we've got the same sense of humour, joking around and just generally good banter. If we're not talking on Facebook it's Snapchatting or WhatsApp, I've even spoken to him in person all be it was a short time, he gave me a lighter when I needed one and I've helped him out. Well he has a habit of waking me up to entertain him when he's bored so I messaged him last night asking if should be expecting another wake up call later, he came online, saw the message and went offline. I put it down to him maybe being asleep but I've not had any messages today, no snapchats, nothing.

Have I done something wrong? Why do guys just drop you? It was nice having someone to talk to for a while lol.

Razors pain you
Rivers are damp
Acid stains you
Drugs cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful
Nooses give
Gas smells awful
You might as well live.

♥ Family ♥ Animals ♥ Cats

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Awakening Offline
L’amore vince sempre
Average Joe

Re: Why has he stopped talking? - April 10th 2014, 07:07 PM

I think there could be a variety of reasons for why he hasn't responded, and it doesn't necessarily mean that he's gotten tired of talking with you. Maybe he just had a bad day and feels like keeping to himself for awhile, or he went to sleep before he could respond and has been busy today. It's hard to say what his reasoning is unless he tells you himself. I'd just wait awhile and see if he ends up messaging you back. If he doesn't then maybe you could message him and try to figure out what's going on. I wouldn't worry too much though. If he's been interested in talking to you for so long it would be kinda strange if he just suddenly lost interest. But if you do find out that he has then obviously he's not the greatest person to be friends with anyways if he loses interest so easily.

I hope everything works out well for the both of you Good luck.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: Why has he stopped talking? - April 10th 2014, 07:22 PM

If it's only been a day, I wouldn't worry about it too much. There might be a reason as to why you haven't heard from him yet, he might be busy, having a bad day and doesn't want to talk, etc. Just give it sometime and if you haven't heard from him then give him a message and see what happens.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Katie Lydia Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Katie

Re: Why has he stopped talking? - April 11th 2014, 12:58 AM

It has only been a day I understand that and yeah there maybe other factors but he's been posting stuff on Facebook acting like a goof, he's been chatting to other people and snapchatting with girls all day.

It was just nice having someone to talk to and to laugh with, there was nothing romantic or anything but just nice be social with people again since no one talks to me really and to just have nothing after 4 weeks of talking kinda got me a bit upset. Pathetic, I know.

Razors pain you
Rivers are damp
Acid stains you
Drugs cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful
Nooses give
Gas smells awful
You might as well live.

♥ Family ♥ Animals ♥ Cats

Closed Thread