TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Despair... Offline
Stay Awesome :)
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: India

EVERYONE hates me - December 20th 2015, 01:02 AM

It feels this way all the time, whenever im with my friend Jaid, and we hang with all of her friends EVERY single one of them treats me differently and it isn't fair. I do NOTHING. It hurts my feelings so much, and I refrain from saying anything as they get defensive and think im crazy. I always stay dead silent because im so scared of fucking up, and it's so boring and makes me cry. I feel incredibly lonely, and pathetic...

the girl who always seemed unbreakble finally
BROKE
the girl who seemed strong
CRUMBLED
the girl who always laughed
CRIED
the girl who never stopped trying finally
GAVE UP

she let her fake smile fade and as she did a tear rolled down her cheek and she whispered

' i can't do this anymore'

(#2 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: EVERYONE hates me - December 20th 2015, 02:11 AM

Hey,

You said you're being treated differently; can you explain a little more if you're comfortable enough to do so? Maybe it's a misunderstanding or maybe they are treating you differently. I know you said you refrain from saying anything because they don't react well, but I think you should tell them how you're feeling if you feel like you're being mistreated. Consider using "I" statements so you don't sound too accusatory. If you're not comfortable verbally expressing it, maybe you can write a note instead. If your friends are aware of this and still don't treat you well, it might be time to look for some new friends.

Hope you're okay.

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

Nature does not rush, yet everything is accomplished
-Lao Tzu
Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever
Move the body, quiet the mind

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Despair... Offline
Stay Awesome :)
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: India

Re: EVERYONE hates me - December 20th 2015, 02:13 AM

Cassado, I'll use one night in specific. Me and Jaid were hanging out with this guy, and we broke into this park and climbed on top of this sun roof. The ENTIRE time the guy was hitting on my friend, and being a rude ass hole like helping Jaid get off the sun shade, and making me climb that damn thing by myself. He helped Jaid climb the fence, and made me climb by myself. He ONLY talked to her and wouldn't talk to me hardly, without making harsh remarks.

the girl who always seemed unbreakble finally
BROKE
the girl who seemed strong
CRUMBLED
the girl who always laughed
CRIED
the girl who never stopped trying finally
GAVE UP

she let her fake smile fade and as she did a tear rolled down her cheek and she whispered

' i can't do this anymore'

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: EVERYONE hates me - December 20th 2015, 05:14 AM

Indiaa.

I'm just going to tell you that if people don't appreciate you, then it's their loss. It also sort of sounds like there's lots of mean people where you're from, and that you're the one who's too nice for them.. just forget them. You'll eventually meet better people in your life, and they'll be the ones to give you companionship, friendship and love. Like the new guy for example... if he treats you that way and is mean to you for no reason, maybe he's just insensitive.

You certainly deserve people who're better than this, and there's no point mixing around with people who're mean when you're clearly better, more compassionate and more loving than them. I know that you don't judge people, and that you're sweet.

They judge, and they're not considerate. That's their loss as they'll miss out on mixing with nice people like you.

So give yourself a pat on the back.. you're determined, you're strong.. and I respect you so much. I think that it'll be best for you to mix around with other groups of people.. not the ones who treat you so badly. I'm sure that you're warm... and that you're nice. People at their basic levels of comprehension prefer people who're warm and caring. And that's so India. That's so you!

As you already know, I'll always be around for yous!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread