TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
scookiemonsters Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Angry The worst brother ever! - January 19th 2016, 11:27 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I have 3 siblings excluding me. I'm the third one and I have 1 eldest sister, 1 eldest brother and 1 youngest brother. I've been having family problems since I was young. And it was because of my troublesome fuc*ing eldest brother. This is part of the list of the reasons I fucking hate him. There's MORE actually but I''ll just list these.

[/size]since he's 12, he created trouble in school and would always get suspended.
2. When he's in high school, he fought with students and created trouble, even threatening teachers.
3. My parents were always called by the discipline teachers and my parents always have to beg to avoid my brother from being kick out.
4. My brother has anger issues, he punch a school prefect.
5. He has been suspended for more than 10 times.
6. He stole my parents' gold wedding ring, money and secretly drive our car out when he was young. My parents had to call the police and he was locked up in jail for a night.
7. Since I was young, he would always fight with me and my sister, one day, he tried to hit my mum with a wooden chair(and his friend were beside him, blocking him).
8. There was once when he fought with our parents, he took a knife, and accidentally cut his thumb(serve him fucking right).
9. One time, he fought with his gf, he threw things in my house and the girl was crying. They always fight because my brother is possessive. He doesn't allow his gf to text or go out with guys.
10. After few months, the girl broke up with him. He went to her house with a knife saying he will kill himself...like wtf man. My mum and sis had to go there to settle the problem. Till now, he haven't move on and said he live to have a gf. He told me girls are meant to be played. what the fuck man.
11. At home, he would spend more than 30 minutes to "make-up" in front of the mirror before going out. He started to use foundation or bb-cream to cover his acne scars. There were lots of times he secretly use my concealer and I fucking found out and hid them.
12. And now, he's 22 this year. He never look for job and always suck my parents' money. My dad sent him far away to other states to work(same as my father's company) but he ran back.
13. My father had to cut his salary of $2,000 monthly to give to my brother as he work in the same company. BUT! he never go to work. He would always come home, bring his friend and stay in their rooms playing or smoking or whatever.
14. He always ask money from my mum for his car fuel or to spend. HE once said our parents never give him enough money.
.15 He once OWED loansharks $30,000. My parents had no choice but to pay.
16. He hacked into my mum's bank account and stole $7,000. My mum actually save that money to pay my tuition fees. We are now kinda having money problems as my tuition fees are way to expensive(study abroad) but my brother seem to never care. And he earn money illegally(dont know what he do), he buys gold necklace and ring for himself.

I really really cant stand him. Everytime I come home, my whole family wont be happy because of him. And now in my house, all of us have to hide our laptops, wallets, and every valuable things because he would steal them. He would take them without permission and would deny that he didn't took them. When my parents question him and ask him if he took those stuff, he would always deny and would hit them. Yesterday, I fought with him. My towels were always gone FOR NO REASONS. I asked my mum and my brother got angry at me, saying am I accusing him. I told him I am just asking mum not you. He got angry at me and challenge me and wanted to hit me. GOD, I SERIOUSLY WANT TO FUCKING KILL HIM. I dont curse actually and am a good kid. But seriously, I dont know why I always wanted to curse and hit and kill him. ONLY HIM.

Is it bad if I wish he is gone? I think I will feel at ease if he's gone. I think I won't feel sad if he's gone. He has been like this for more than 10 years. MY friend would always say people would change as they grow up. But I don't think my brother ever will, he's already a fucking 22 years old adult. Locking him in jails for more than 10 years would also make me happy. I felt like crying everytime I see my parents have to suffer, especially if I'm not at home and studying abroad.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
LifeTheRonWay Offline
I live to serve
Average Joe

Name: Ron

Re: The worst brother ever! - January 19th 2016, 12:28 PM

Hey there,

I couldn't imagine what it's like to be around something like that. There's no excuse for him to act like that, regardless of age.
I think it comes down to your parents having to do something though. I see you said your father sent him away for work but that didn't last long? How long was he out of the house for when he left? I couldn't imagine what it is like for your parents, to have a son acting like that. It comes down to them having to take action, though. If they allow him to steal without consequence I don't think he will ever change his ways.

Have you and your family attempted to sit down and give him an intervention? Tell him that this is his last chance - he changes his ways, or packs his stuff and moves out. It's important to do more than say it though. You have to mean it. In reality - him going to jail is possible for theft. You'd have to decide what is harder: Allowing him to live with you and continue his action or reporting his actions or making him face the consequences.

- Ron

Revenge is a poison meant for others that we end up swallowing ourselves.
Vengeance is a dark light that blinds all who seek it.
The untroubled soul knows there is no justice in revenge.
The untroubled soul knows that to seek vengeance, is to seek destruction.

Closed Thread