TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

I have done something really really bad - May 28th 2018, 07:40 PM

Hi everyone!

I went out with some friends to a bar I often go to. The bar is not great but my friends are banned from the other big night club with all the dance floors. We go in and are having a blast I am heavily under the influence of drink and I suddenly start being sick. This was not a drunk sick though I just suddenly felt so unwell and everything was dizzy and moving. I went to the toilet and threw up everywhere they then called security and they removed me from the club.

I knew one of the security people and I started arguing with them about it because I wanted to get to my friends and speak to them but obviously I was not allowed in the club anymore. They did go and get my friend but it was not the one who I wanted there was 4 of us I was getting visibly upset I am also quite drunk at this point and start mouthing off to the security and insulting them and stuff and get visibly rude. The night resulted in me getting a life time ban form the club which isn't great really.

I was getting upset because I can not read very well I am not from the town so therefore to be out all by myself I was very very scared. I didn't know what to do and I guess it's my fault that I aggravated the situation but I was intoxicated. I have never done something like this before and I feel quite upset about it and want to apologise. I was considering sending the venue a message on Facebook saying how sorry I am and explaining why I was sick and what caused my sudden outrage in anger.

I don't want to make the situation worse though they might forget about me and let me in maybe but I still feel like if I have the decency to say I am sorry they might open up.

Also my friends were saying that I threw up over the manager...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Melancholia. Offline
Devil Dez

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: I have done something really really bad - May 29th 2018, 03:33 AM

I've done the throwing up part before. It's definietly embarrassing, whether it's from being drunk or just from being generally ill, but it seems like your friends were at least supportive during it, which is good! But if they are upset, the first thing to do would be to talk things over with them and get to a better place about it. Things happen after all. I hope you are feeling better now.

I think it's worth it to apologize. I can't say for sure if they will let you back in or not because they may worry that this will happen again, or they may appreciate you apologizing. At least if you apologize, you can say you tried and you also won't feel as guilty. They may respond positively or they may be negative about it, but again, at least you can say you tried and your consecience is clear since you are upset about it. So, maybe just send them a quick message letting them know why this happened and saying you feel poorly about it.

If they do respond negatively or they decide to uphold the ban, don't argue back with them on Facebook or elsewhere. That will make things worse and make the chance of them reversing your ban unlikely to ever happen. They're doing their job and doing what they feel is best for their business overall. Again, at least you decided to apologize and your conscience is clear.

If they do uphold the ban, maybe you and your friends can research where else to go. I know that you said your friends are banned from the big nightclub and you're banned from this one. Maybe you can find other things to do that don't involve alcohol. As I'm sure you know, you can still have fun sober, without the risk of being banned! Or, for the times you do want to go out, maybe there's another bar or club you haven't heard of.

So, apologizing is worth a shot! Even if nothing comes of it, at least you'll have cleared your conscience!

Let it come and let it be...

Send a message via Yahoo to Melancholia.  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Allyson Wood Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I have done something really really bad - June 21st 2018, 09:07 PM

The best thing you could do is to apologize, even if they reject it at least you've done your part

Closed Thread