TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Dust and Ash

Junior TeenHelper

Name: Aiyannah

My sister hurt my brother - September 28th 2018, 03:03 PM

So I'm not going to explain in detail what happened with my brother and sister, but it relates to something I posted on another forum.

So stuff happened to me and my sister involving my brother. Now, my brother is a genuine good guy and after lots of thought I realized that maybe what he did while sleeping wasn't his fault, for he has "wet dreams".

Anyways, so my brother and I were walking my aunt's dog and everything was fine and dandy, until suddenly my brother quit talking. He stared at his phone and I thought he was reading a text. And he was.

But the twist is that it was from my sister, who was perfectly fine with our brother up until yesterday. She would send him memes and vise versa and they would talk a lot and such. But then out of the blue she sent him a long paragraph explaining how she can't associate with people like him and such.

Then come to find out, her boyfriend (who is a grown effing adult) threatened my brother.

My brother is one who doesn't show his emotions, but he actually cried.

That tore my heart apart and honestly I'm on full defense mode now. I'm mad at my sister for bringing up stuff that happened a few years ago.

And another thing, she was taking antipsychotics that were not prescribed and I believe that they were making her visualize things that weren't real.

I don't know what to do anymore. She has blocked my entire family's numbers (including mine), and my stepdad says that she is no longer welcomed into our house.

I've never seen my sister be this way towards our family and she even tried lying about things her boyfriend has said (calling me names, saying he didn't like me, that our family is terrible, etc etc.)

I feel like my sister's boyfriend is trying to make her cut us all off and like I said, I don't know what to do anymore when it comes to her.

When the world drags you down, roll over and smell the roses.

Closed Thread