TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Effy2018 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Michaela

Moved back - June 12th 2019, 07:53 AM

Hey guys,

I have now had to move back in with parents, they are helping out as much as they can because of my ME and have offered me and my daughter our old rooms back which have never been touched since we moved out. I said as long as things don't go back the way they were and that if I wanted to move out they wouldn't stop me then I would move back in with them so they could help.

Its nice getting some help, a chronic illness can be very difficult and just having an hours rest can help somewhat, but when you are on the move constantly I can become very ill off it and not be able to move properly for days. I have now had to spread my daily tasks out over the whole week to be able to do things and not get totally exhausted.

My parents have been doing some of these tasks for me to try and take the pressure off but I am still feeling exhausted all the time. I am just glad they have decided to help, I would do the same for them if they needed me even after everything they put me through. We are on good terms now and I'm happy about that.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Moved back - June 12th 2019, 08:33 AM

Hello!

I'm glad to hear that you and your parents are back on good terms. We often go great lengths to help those that we care about and it sounds like you and your parents have a good connection now which is great to hear!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Effy2018 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Michaela

Re: Moved back - June 17th 2019, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disclosure. View Post
Hello!

I'm glad to hear that you and your parents are back on good terms. We often go great lengths to help those that we care about and it sounds like you and your parents have a good connection now which is great to hear!
Yeah, they have been amazing with me and my daughter. Always helping out and said if I need a break they can have my daughter for a day so I can go out for coffee with friends can't believe how much they have actually changed, I was wrong about them not being able to change. I just hope things don't go back to the way they were, I constantly worry that it will. But will see how it goes

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Moved back - June 17th 2019, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effy2018 View Post
Yeah, they have been amazing with me and my daughter. Always helping out and said if I need a break they can have my daughter for a day so I can go out for coffee with friends can't believe how much they have actually changed, I was wrong about them not being able to change. I just hope things don't go back to the way they were, I constantly worry that it will. But will see how it goes
Well it sounds like they really care about you now!

Closed Thread