TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
84y Offline
Not a n00b

they wont stop torturing me - June 12th 2009, 05:50 AM

As u said...... I did my exams, and my so called parents wont spare me, the day b4 physics my gr8 mother 'would not let me sleep ''u r graduation year no body sleeps b4 exams'' knocking on my door ever 5 minutes and I went to the exam and I SCREWED IN THE EASIEST QUEDSTION THAT I DID MANY LIKE IT, BUT AFTER 3 HOURS Of solving and 27 sleepless hours I missed a crucial sentence and now I barely will get a 70 of course she started her f blames, my crappy father started to do the ***** that I AM THE BAD Person here, and as if it is not enough they r after me like like what ever and I can not take it any more, I want them get it so clear that

THEY ARE NOT IN THE POSITION TO PLAY PARENTS ON ME.

And despite all the crap they done this yr they ask 'what ru missing not 2 do well?' 'u c I told u ur a failure' . I can not bare the situation....... And there is no scholar ship for me now.
What shall I do to get them out of my life? I just want them leave me alone instead of playing parents when ever they want destroying what I worked monthe for.

I wont ever face them that they r 'shuuty crap loosers standing in my way destroying my life' cause u know GOD will be upset with u by then..... A religion I do not believe in, a parents who ignored me for 4 yrs and now want me get gr8 scores 4 their 'social image', pretending 2 be the gr8 parents ..... R trapping me down. I NEED A LIFE and I do not know what to do. I am trappeds here for other 2 yrs /till i am 18 and can work/ and I prefere hell on this.

Note: if I did not know the answer of that question /it is 20% of the total mark/ it would've beenok. But I knew the answer yet I missed.....

If ur at the bottom then cheer it only can go better
If you are lonely then smile
You do not need them to stay alive
If they hurt you bad ,been hurt worst and every thing is just pushing u down...
And even though you are strong enough to survive

p.m me.........I quite like it

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: they wont stop torturing me - June 12th 2009, 06:23 AM

Whoa there. Take a few deep (virtual) breaths. I can barely understand what you are trying to tell us, with all the chatspeak.

Since I don't know the whole story, I'm just going to throw out some general ideas that come to mind. The first being... regardless of your past test performances, at least you TRIED like CRAZY to do well on this test. So kudos to you for not giving up in the face of extreme difficulty.

The next idea would be, as well-intentioned as your parents may have been to motivate you to study for the exam and to do your best, it's not okay for them to deprive you of sleep the night before. So you may want to get that point across to them, if they'll listen. Even if you are failing a course, and haven't been doing well up until this point, that doesn't mean they can force you to keep studying until you (quite literally) drop from exhaustion.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
84y Offline
Not a n00b

Re: they wont stop torturing me - June 12th 2009, 06:57 AM

1.this yr: My father is cheating on my mother again, beating again, other family members making our life worst , my father sexually abused me /never got 2 rape but enough 2 get him in jail for 3 to 4 yrs minimum, I woke up 2 c how awful my company was, probs with every 1.

2. Now I am graduating highschool, a crucial year. My mother /who has been threw 2 much/ wants me study day and night /literally/, and the day b4 physics she wont let me sleep so i screwed with the easiest question /it has 10% of the total score/ I needed perfect score here 2 get a scholar ship, cause I were 2 exhausted I messed with a very stupid thing. I just finished blaming my mother and sent her into tears..... I feel like i am a gerk \u know bible says obay ur parents what ever they r never annoy them.....etc\ so I feel guilt every time I upset them even that i do NOT believe in religion.

3. I want my parents out of my life cause I always managee to fix things by my own and did well with that, I know my 'father' only cares 4 his social image /so he looks like the gr8 caring daddy who keeps telling every 1 how much he is paying for my edu/ and I wont let him pay for my uni so if I do not get a scholar ship, it is a public uni = never get a job/. I am 16 /can not work/ and my 'parents' NOW remmembered they had a daughter /a day b4 the exams/ and want 2 control every thing in my life.

My scholarship is gone, my life sucks, I can not bare staying home and I do not know what 2 do 2 complete my edu, stop making my mom's life worst /even that she takes the blame/........ I have no life, no future, no hope and all I am doing is reflecting my pain on others

If ur at the bottom then cheer it only can go better
If you are lonely then smile
You do not need them to stay alive
If they hurt you bad ,been hurt worst and every thing is just pushing u down...
And even though you are strong enough to survive

p.m me.........I quite like it

Last edited by 84y; June 12th 2009 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: they wont stop torturing me - June 14th 2009, 03:27 AM

Hey there,

First off, I'm proud of you for looking for support in this right now. You are going through an awfully hard time and I understand how completely frustrated you must be with it all.

If your dad has abused you, it is important that you tell someone. Don't be afraid to talk to the authorities about it. What he did was wrong, and you never deserved for that to happen to you.

What your parents did before the exams was ridiculous. Do you know what two of my teachers said students should be doing the night before exams? Relaxing. Get a good nights sleep and calm yourself down. Not sleeping is depriving you of your chance to do well, and that is not something a parent should force on their child. If you can, I urge you to take the time and redo the course. Take it again and do the exam again. This time, study early and get a good nights sleep. Sleep over at a friend's house if you have to get away from your parents. That way you can bring up your marks and apply for a scholarship.

If you cannot get a scholarship, that doesn't mean you can't go to university. Research what different grants your government offers students going into post secondary education. See if you can apply for one. Also, scholarships aren't just about grades. If you have collected community service hours, you may be able to use those on an application for a scholarship. Look around and see what is out there.

Take some time for yourself and calm down. Go out by yourself and do something you like to do. This isn't then end of the world and you do have options. Take some time to de-stress and then look into what else you can do about this.

Stay strong.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

Closed Thread