TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ILoveDimaBilan Offline
Average Joe

Name: Nina

Unhappy Does anyone understand? - June 14th 2009, 02:20 PM

I used to have the occational problem every teenager does. I know I was always very different to everyone else, I know and I always have to stand out of a crowd.

But I Love to be at home and HATE out with some of my friends, I only trust one person at school. I love being around Adults not around teenagers. My Mind is a head of my body. I keep hearing people in my ear at school making fun of me...

Even when I do nothing, I feel as if I've done something. I can't even pick up a pen without worrying. I apologize needlessly. I can't talk to my mum & dad about this they are starting their second Job from Monday, my brother he's in his own little world and he's more sensitive than I am even though he's older so I'm letting him breathe and then on Friday I'm going to beligum with the school. I don't want to go now. But I promised my best friend I'd go.

Everyday I live in fear. I dream about living in school, I love it so much there I want to live with my teachers ha-ha (it sounds stupid I know) I just want to live there. I always find it more interesting to talk to Adults then people of my age. So much I can learn, so much I can gain. Only a few teachers I'd rather not talk to. But thats about 10 out of 50...so I think I can live.

I kept getting prank calls from girls in my year they kept withelding there number and I know who they are...
my friends...aren't really the intelligant people...one or two are but they hide it.
What annoys me is when they say they hate rasist but then the can use the P word freely when they want to discribe an Asian person...I sit there with them and said...guys I'm here you know...I'm Iranian but still thats what the kids in my school all classify the mid-easten culture...

My counciller is gone she hardly ever shows up. I can't keep bothering my English teacher and I'd rather not talk to my french teacher or the entire year will laugh and make up some rumor about me likiing him which I don't. I don't want to talk to my head of year she calls my mum immedeatly. I don't know who to trust... My bestfriend has enough on her plate without worrying about me on it.

Sorry I'm rambelling on...theirs a lot in my mind and I find it difficult to let go. Sorry if I'm being a burden on anyone.
Nina

Giant owl goes...
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
- Paul Meton
- HIGNFY

Go against the rules walk on your own not behind someone else!
- Dima Bilan

The Glass of life is never half empty it is always half full
- ME

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: Does anyone understand? - June 14th 2009, 04:05 PM

hi, i would much rather be at home too, i love being at home i dont see my friends much, and i dont really talk to anyone much apart from people on here. as for the kids at school ignore them youre better than them!

Closed Thread