TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while

Name: Charlie

I suppose this goes here - July 2nd 2009, 11:48 AM

Please move it if it doesnt...

Well I hate school and find it hard going but have been trying my very hardest but my mother cannot see this. So I grabed some stuff just to get away from the house and live with my boyfriends for a couple of days to a week max. Anyways I phoned my mom up yesturday and she wasnt there my nan answered the phone. I was talking to her and she changed her mood completly she was like we love you but if you come near the house ver we will phone the police. So I took this as a hint I had been thrown out. She also said after a while my mother was coming round with my clothing in black bags and droping them rounf to Kierens (Boyfriend). I hung up and cried into kierens arms. After trying to hard they have thrown me out without giving a shit. My mom phoned up later about 7 ish in afternoon to say am I coming home. This is where I got a little confused. I said to her what nan had said and she said it was bullshit. that she was there listing to what nan was saying, but i know for a fact that she was out. so im staying at my boyfriends still monday if im abloud back then... I have been in tears every day. Its just i got thrown out for a while by mom and nan. My dad is really ill throught drinking. And my pets need feeding but im not able to go any where near the house to get them...

I really dont know what to do

(#2 (permalink)) Old
floatingangel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I suppose this goes here - July 2nd 2009, 12:24 PM

hey hun, sounds like your nan and your mum has different views about you going home. do go home when you've the chance to. your nan is probably very mad at you for simply running away to stay at your bf's house. i know it's really hard to talk to parents about school and all especially when you don't want to go to school. is there a teacher you can talk to about the problems you face in going to school? what is it that you hate about school really? you can rant here about school and all. (: but you sure can't just quit like that.

and the voice of truth tells me a different story
the voice of truth says "do not be afraid"

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while

Re: I suppose this goes here - July 2nd 2009, 12:29 PM

I know i cannot quit and thats what Im doing my best not to do. I have 3 weeks left till I brwak up for my 7 weeks summer hoilday. Well my English teacher bullies me. Everytime I do go in she is like "Oh you are in today" always passing bitchy comments. And I have asked to change tow of my lessons and they dont take 5 mins to even listen to me.

Yes they both have different veiews but what the point on trying to get along when you know at the back of your head that everything isnt fine. I will do my best to get a chance to go abck home and I will do this when possible. Its just finding that time

(#4 (permalink)) Old
floatingangel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I suppose this goes here - July 2nd 2009, 12:37 PM

hey well, don't let your english teacher bug you! it doesn't make her more of a woman to pass bitchy comments like that. when you can't change out of your lessons, best make do with it i guess. by keeping your cool you can show that you're a more sensible person than she is anyway.
and is the relationship between you and your nan real bad?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while

Re: I suppose this goes here - July 2nd 2009, 12:39 PM

Well yeah i will be changing teacher snext year anyways. So Im gunna ignore her and deal with the lessons...

Thre relationship between me and my nan has always been good intill my mother started bring up arguments over nothing.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
floatingangel Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I suppose this goes here - July 2nd 2009, 12:47 PM

i guess it'll take time to see how all this will work out. (: but i do pray that you'll be able to get through the remaining time left in school unscathed...

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while

Re: I suppose this goes here - July 2nd 2009, 01:29 PM

Well i would hope so as my mom was told yesturday that is i dont get it then she will get fined and go to prison which i dont want even though she has treated me like shit for most my life. I still care for chantal (little sister)

Closed Thread