TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxxskittlesxxx Offline
helloooo :D
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sophie

why cant she be happy for me? - January 18th 2009, 07:57 AM

mum is so selfish!!!! why does she have to be so jelouse.
so i had a "surprise party" off my best mates family last night. we had fireworks , sparklers , 2 cakes , food , films , alcohol , and baloons. i was happy cuz none of my friends have ever done something like this for me. i rung mum lastnight though to tell her how happy i was and that i was thinking of her.
i got in this morning at lunchtime and she was saying "your late in." and i was like omg its only 12oclock at lunchtime.
and she dident seem right so i kept asking her if she was okay and she's like "yeh i'm fine"
then she went out and i went up to her before she left and goes "are you upsett?" and she goes "nah i'm just angry at sophies grandad and mum cuz it makes me look like a lousey parent. all i can give you is a cake and a few prezzies"
my mate did this cuz she thinks i deserve soemthing nice from my mates cuz i havent had the best friendships thorugh my life.

i just dont want to be me no more. i just feel like a bad person and it hurts to think all this has upsett mum! why dident i think before i went to this party. i never think of anyone and i hate myself

You don't know about my past, and
I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last,

I AM A BANANA

imi , sophie , me

(#2 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: why cant she be happy for me? - January 18th 2009, 08:09 AM

it's not your fault that your friends decided to arganise you a suprise party! if anything, your mum should be happy. she shouldn't be guilt tripping you for going to your own birthday party. i don't think you should be so hard on yourself, this is something that was out of your control. you can't be responsible for how other people react to certain situations. you say you never think of anyone else, well this obviously isn't true or you wouldn't have rung your mum or been bothered to ask if she was ok. i think your mum is in the wrong here, not you.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

Closed Thread