TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Dude Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question Facebook problems - July 19th 2009, 05:31 AM

Hey teenhelp! I was having a little problem with a mishap on facebook. I made a post on a movie I jus saw and two of my frends dragged their arguments onto it somehow! I kinda got into it tellin them to chill cause it was just them telling each other they were gay. Then somehow they got me into their argument but it was foolin around until the girl that I like and who likes me back comes on and tells we're all super immature which we kinda were being. But i'm really not like that, it was jus guys messin around! What should I do about her? Should I scold my freinds too? Help please!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
lacrotix Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Facebook problems - July 19th 2009, 06:04 AM

This argument doesn't sound ill in nature, but it sure sounded childish. Try to explain the situation to this girl, but don't point all the problems at your buddies. Be a man and accept some responsibility for the problem - it shows maturity. Her opinion may be minor and she might forget it the next day; if not and she doesn't believe you, just forget about it until she changes her opinion. You don't want to deliberately prove her wrong and plan for so - she might think you are just acting like that and are really not like that.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Dude Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Talking Re: Facebook problems - July 19th 2009, 06:25 AM

Thank you! I'll try that!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Facebook problems - July 19th 2009, 12:40 PM

oh god.. its just facebook. if your friends are seriously holding a grudge over a bit of facebook banter then they need to lighten up. as for the girl you like, i'm sure she'll realise that it was just a bit of messing around.. perhaps she was even being sarcastic?.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Jesus Christ. Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough

Re: Facebook problems - July 19th 2009, 01:22 PM

It just sound like you were messing around, the girl you probably like think nothing of it, just 'boys being boys'. Though if you are worried about her thinking you're immature just apologise for your 'immature' behaviour. I wouldn't scold your friend either, that would just cause another one of these 'immature arguments'

Closed Thread