TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ntguard19 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nyssa

Question A friend did somthing i never thought she would - July 28th 2009, 01:09 AM

I don't know if i should trust my friend or not. OK i don't know what all i cant tell you but i will tell what i know for a fact. my friend is A D i am not giving the full names as i don't want anything to happen to me but it was in the news here and you can find it by Googleing "taxi driver whose car was found in St. Louis" Three people are in police custody in connection with the shooting death of a cab driver during the weekend. Arrested were B A, D H, and A D according to State’s Attorney T F. B A and D H are charged with first-degree murder and A D is charged with concealment of a homicide, T F said. All three are in the custody of the St. Louis Police Department this afternoon. The victim, S B, was found shot in the back of the head about 10:45 a.m. Saturday in the driveway of an empty home. S B, the Cab driver, was last seen Friday night at The Cove, a bar. He picked up a fare at the tavern, but the cab company did not hear from him again. St. Louis police found his taxi van abandoned in Forest Park late Sunday afternoon. Bond for B A and D H has been set at $1 million. Bond for A D is $100,000. B A was sought by the police for allegedly robbing the CVS Pharmacy Thursday night. Police surrounded an apartment building for four and a half hours Friday morning believing he was inside, but once they finally entered they found his apartment empty.
now i don't know what to do. i hope she is not in on it but i now don't trust her.i don't know should i trust her. i have not heard what she has to say. am i jumping to conclusions if any one can offer me any help i would like it. thank you for the time you gave me in reading this. i also know if it was me i would try not to get in the shit and tell them what i know.
  Send a message via AIM to ntguard19 Send a message via Yahoo to ntguard19  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Re: A friend did somthing i never thought she would - July 28th 2009, 01:37 AM

Hey Nyssa,

Sometimes good people do get brought into things that are not neccessarily much to do with them.
I know it's hard not to jump to conclussions at this stage but I think you should wait and see what your friend has to say. She may not have had anything to do with it or she may have done but you don't know her side of the story yet so when you can speak to her find out what happened and hopefully it will turn out to be something she had nothing to do with.
I hope things work out for the best.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Re: A friend did somthing i never thought she would - July 28th 2009, 03:14 AM

innocent til proven guilty? don't assume she's guilty.. but if i were you i probably wouldn't try to contact her at the moment.. best to stay completely out of it, eh?

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Shannon Offline
The Awesome-ist.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Shannon

Re: A friend did somthing i never thought she would - July 28th 2009, 04:44 AM

Sometimes good people get thrown into bad situations. Just wait it out and see what she has to say on the matter.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
ntguard19 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nyssa

Re: A friend did somthing i never thought she would - July 28th 2009, 09:23 PM

thanks for your help
  Send a message via AIM to ntguard19 Send a message via Yahoo to ntguard19  
Closed Thread