TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xomaexgracex08 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Help Please! - August 22nd 2009, 03:11 AM

Here's the scoop. I lost my two best best friends about 2 and 1/2 months ago (2nd to last week of june) on the class trip 2 DC (yes we were roomies and yes it was tough, but another of my friends was there). I keep thinking I've moved past it but everytime i see a picture of them, if someone talks about them, even if i see there name i want to cry. heres how it happened: me, sally, lauren, and jess (names changed) were rooming and sally and i thought that lauren was acting to "adult" (making sexual jokes and turning everything we sayd dirty). sally had also been talking to others and had figured out that many ppl thought of lauren as a whore. so sally and i planned an 'intervention' of sorts. sally did do most of the talking but i backed her up in some areas. a theory we had come up with was mentioned in a very blunt way by sally (we thought maybe it had something to do with attention on a count of her mom died at the end of 4th grade). both lauren (duh) and jess got mad at me and sally. however, lauren and jess ended up forgiving sally the next day and i was (and still is) not forgiven. both lauren and jess have been telling people that i did/said things that i never did and sally agrees that they are lies. they say was i allegedly did/said is and was unforgivable but i think not even close (and i didnt even do them). my point is im not over it and im hurt and upset and angry and confused. (i figured background info would help) feel free to ask questions to clarify and please please help me! fyi im 14 and going into 9th grade.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Samantha

Re: Help Please! - August 22nd 2009, 03:20 AM

You are at the age where everyone starts to change a lot personality and physically.
You will begin to realize who matters, who never did, who will. There is a reason someone doesnt make it into your future.
I guarantee that throughout high school there will be less and less drama.
You need to decide if these girls really matter or not.
If they do, then try to sit down with them and talk to them honestly. And tell them you didnt say those things and ask they why they are saying you did. Just be completley honest with them
If they dont, well hang out with other friends more and start to build stronger ties with other people. Ignore them and if anyone approaches you about something they said you said or something like that simply tell that person the truth then say it is okay you are over it even if they arent.

feel free to PM me

i hope this helped. I think i understood the situation.

~Samantha~

PM me anytime

Recovering Self Harmer

Rape Survivor 9/28/11

The Day I Met My Soulmate 10/27/11

Closed Thread