TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
misleadjean Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: DJ Caldwell

Unhappy so basically, everyone hates me now - help please - September 4th 2009, 07:18 PM

it seems all of my good friends now hate me, and i feel alone. here's what happened:
last night my friend asked me to take her to a football game, but I really didn't want to go. she said she would pay for the gas so I decided to go, this was when I began thinking that the only reason she wanted to spend time with me was because I drove her places.
so we got there and everything was going normal, if not boring. then I had to go about 6 yards away to a quieter area to call my mom (who bitched me out for taking my friends without her knowing.) I'm gone for about 5 minutes and I come back only to see all of my friends gone. I'm so upset, I walk all the way back to the car, then my friend texted me saying they all walked to some restaurant like 10 minutes away. I asked if they had a ride home, since I just wanted to go home and had a really rough night.
then, later that night, I get a text from ANOTHER friend asking me why I hated him. I told him I didn't hate him, then he said I confused him and just stopped texting me.

I didn't go to school today, I feel sad, mad, ashamed, left out, and alone. I have social anxiety so I'm constantly worried about people hating me, even my friends so this past few weeks have been really hard. I don't know what to do, I feel like I have no one now.

"Leap, and the net will appear."

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MandaPanda Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amandaa

Re: so basically, everyone hates me now - help please - September 4th 2009, 07:41 PM

I'm like this too sometimes, I feel like absolutly everyone just hates my guts, then, eventually, everything and everyone gets better. Try giving it time, I'm sure they dont hate you. If it doesnt get any better, or you think it's getting worse, then try talking to them about it. I know it might be hard to talk to them about this, but trust me, you will feel better once you know. Whatever the outcome is.
Everyone goes through little downs like this, I know I do.
It will get better, I promise

I hope I helped

"BadBoys,BadBoys,All we want is BadBoys"
"but just know that she’ll be thinking of me,even when she’s with you"

-Cobra Starship<3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
84y Offline
Not a n00b

Re: so basically, everyone hates me now - help please - September 9th 2009, 02:04 PM

getting this feeling is normal from time to time, as teens we all have trouble understanding even how we feel sometimes (ask me about it........), it is like when you are confused if you like this guy or that more but both seem nice and funny, however back to subject, try finding friends that share the same interests as you do so you are more comfortable discussing or doing something that is amusing with bunch of others, so the focus is more on the game than the actual people and it is way more fun, if you are in the Mall try discussing fashion and new styles, when you see in shops, music, computer games, when ever you feel not comfortable switch to a subject that is fun and discuss-able by many people

If ur at the bottom then cheer it only can go better
If you are lonely then smile
You do not need them to stay alive
If they hurt you bad ,been hurt worst and every thing is just pushing u down...
And even though you are strong enough to survive

p.m me.........I quite like it

Closed Thread