TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
cherryqueen1248 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Care

my mom, SOS - October 6th 2009, 12:04 AM

i am SOOOOOOO upset right now. so earlier last week my mom found out about some college fair at a local college and she wanted me to go but I honestly think those are the stupidiest things known to man cause what is the point of me going and staring at colleges when i dont even know what i want to do!? and i'm a freakin sophmore! so today when i got home from school she like told me she wanted to go but i said no i had to much hw to do she left for a while, whatever then she comes home and is like "get in the car" and i said no i have to work and she was like you will go and you will like it. go. now. and i said no i have way to much homework to even think about leaving the house and i thought it was pointless and stupid for me to waste my time going to this and she was like fine. well i'll be taking your phone away, will you go now? and i said NO and she was like we'll talk about this later and LEFT TO THE COLLEGE FAIR WITH MY PHONE AND DAD WITHOUT ME!!!!! wtf! i get it, she wants me to be prepared and this and that but seriouslly she needs to take the biggest freaking chill pill you can get and relax and let me worry about what i need to do. i'm 15, i can do my own thing and she needs to just take 10 huge steps back before i freak out which theres a good chance i will when they get home and come "to talk" cause my dad also was apart of this whole wanting me to go. i even told them about how schools go to our school and if it really made them feel better i'd talk to the but for real im just so pissed and like i dont even care anymore. im sick of hearing about college and school and tests and homework and working and this and that its all too stressful and im trying to figure things out on my own on top of that. i just want a break from them but i dont even knoww. i just am not caring about anything anymore. seriouslly i do not care what happens next or whether i fail this year or if i'm losing friendships or whatever. i just dont care anymore. i want to but dont. my parents and family are really trying to help but are making things soo much worse. the only person in my family i can really turn to and talk to is my cousin. i never have been able to go to my fucked up family cause theyre always fighting but now more than ever do i want out. i'm sick of being called an ungrateful selfish bitch by my mom everytime i try and help jay with his homework, or if i leave my backpack upstairs overnight. im just venting but even after typing all this i dont feel any better. i thought if i vented i'd feel "20 pounds lighter" but i dont. i just need to tell someone before i explode.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
TrustingThePain Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Brianne

Re: my mom, SOS - October 14th 2009, 10:16 PM

You are a sophmore? But you told me you were 22... Which is it?

Let the attempting conception begin!
(In June 2010)

Military Spouse, Toughest Job In the Military!

Closed Thread