TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Hey Nikki! Offline
Junior TeenHelper

NO MORE! - October 24th 2009, 06:25 PM

I know this must've been the millionth thread I made on this forum, and also the hundredth one on this topic, but my ex-friend WONT. LEAVE. ME. ALONE.

JUST when I think I don't have to deal with her anymore, JUST when I think it's going to be peaceful around here, she knocks on my door again and of course, my dumbass parents let her in because they like her and they know she's the only 'friend' that comes around anymore.

I'd rather have NO friends than hang out with her. She's not a friend, she's a leech, but my parents feel sorry for me so of course they let her in. Whenever she's bored, she comes over to my house WITHOUT WARNING and forces me to come outside. And the worst part? SHE CAN DRIVE.

She makes me feel uncomfortable. Always asking me, 'Why aren't you looking for guys at the moment? Are you bi? I'll swear, I'd kill you if you were. They're disgusting. Why haven't you matured? Who are you talking to?" Always bragging about her love life, as if I'm not incompetent enough as it is. Granted, she's not pretty, but she's obnoxious as hell and isn't antisocial like I am.

And all she cares about is guys. Yet the only reason she comes around is so she has a person she can stand next to when she goes somewhere to look good in front of guys. I still haven't forgiven her for all the things she called me when I got in a fight with her back over the summer.

How do I tell her to JUST LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK?!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
blackrose
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mags

Re: NO MORE! - October 25th 2009, 04:31 PM

Hey there.

I'm really sorry that you have a friend like that. I know how horrible it is, I had a friendship along those lines before and it took a long long time to get out of it. The thing about friendships is that they are not so easy to shake off especially if the other person doesnt want to hear about it.
The only thing you can do really is talk to her and tell her. Tell her that you are not able to continue with this friendship and that all it is doing is hurting you more and more, and to not contact you or come over to your house again.
You could tell your parents to stop letting her in and ignore all calls and texts from her.
You deserve alot better than that dear.

I hope things get sorted out for you.

Pm me anytime

Mags
xx

The lord says 'before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born, I set you apart'

Jeremiah 1.5

Just keep swimming swimming swimming - Dory from finding Nemo!!

Hold your head high princess, for tomorrow is another day.

You can do tonight without the help of a blade and wake in the morning with the feeling of accomplishment

PM me anytime, I am always here to be a shoulder to cry on, an ear to hear whats bothering you and words to make you see the hope

A
<3
  Send a message via MSN to x-x-xblackx-x-xrosex-x-x  
Closed Thread