TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ShAtTerEd HeaRt Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Winter

Question Why did she treat me so badly for those 2 years? - October 25th 2009, 12:10 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

When i was 9, i met Kristina, she was tall, skinny, with blond hair, and pretty, but a unforgivable friend who always treated me terribly when i was going threw the most toughest time of my life.

She called me "fat" told me i needed to weigh 70 pounds like her,
told me i wasnt cool, Just toatally treated me badly and called me names and forced me to excersize and do the most craziest and unnecessary stuff. and there was 1 time where i was getting sick of her going to hip to hip with me so i just told her to stop, she got mad and squeezed me stomach really hard with her nails and i had a bruise on my stomach for a few days after that. i was so mad at her for everything she did to me,
and then she wud tell me not to talk about my dads weight in front of everybody (okay i was really immature but i only acted this way bcuz they treated me badly) yet she did THE SAME THING TO ME! she told me i was fat and called me stupid behing my back to my other friends and told them i was an idiot, she never really cared about me at all.

now, 2 years have passed since she moved to California,
i havent seen her since, But im still so mad at her, i was thinking about asking my friend Liz to email her and ask her "why did you treat Jocelynn so badly for all those years?" why did you call her fat? and did you know shes bene dealing with body image issues and came very close to anorexia and now shes on a 10 pound diet?
i thought 0f her just emailing her on Myspace, (since my parents wone let me have one)

its just redicoulus bcuz i still havent healed from everything she did
and i just want answers to why, and so many questions just need to be answered from her!!!

im just asking, I dont know if i wanna ever talk to her again at all,
ive had nothing to do with her for 2 years now, but i just want questions to be finnaly answered from her,

im just asking, do you think it wud be a good idea to have my friend email her on Myspace, I have no way of emailing her on Myspace bcuz if i got a profile then there wud always be somehow my parents would find out,
and if i emailed her she i wouldnt be suprised if she never emailed me back.

and i just dont know,

what wud you do in this situation???

Met you from a tie between u and me buddy,
Saw you from my wired eyes with a twisted little lie, and my mind told me negative when i had a wish to own you with my heart, buddy and you split like twigs, senses told her i fell for him, and she told me "i loved him, and go get him" And while i said "negative he said "correct" <3

Me and ? = 3 days which =correct

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: Why did she treat me so badly for those 2 years? - October 25th 2009, 01:01 AM

Hi Jocelynn,

I know that this is really hard to deal with. I had a friend that treated me badly as well and it still hurt years later. From what it sounds like, this girl was not a friend at all and should not have said or done those things to you. She did not deserve your friendship.

Frankly, what I suggest you do in this suggestion is to do your best to forget this girl. Don't get involved with her anymore and don't get in contact with her. She does not deserve anything from you and you should not even tell her the time of day. This girl is not around to hurt you anymore and her answers to your questions now no longer matter. What she says now might not be what she would have said two years ago. She could have changed- for the better or worse- and her answers wont change what happened.

This girl doesn't deserve to be a part of your life, so don't let her be. Forget contacting her and focus on your friends now and focus on doing what makes you happy. You are a beautiful and wonderful person and that girl should not be given the chance to make you feel otherwise. You deserve to be around people that respect and care about you for who you are.

Don't let this girl haunt you. She doesn't deserve to be a part of your life.
If you ever want to talk, feel free to message me any time.

Take care.
Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
bellababyy123 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Why did she treat me so badly for those 2 years? - October 25th 2009, 05:27 AM

Hello Jocelynn,
it is very upsetting to hear about how horrible this girl was and that you had to endure the emotional abuse from her, but i completely agree with Nat. after all that this girl has put you through she does not deserve the satisfaction of knowing how she got to you. just remember that no matter what this girl does she is an ugly person on the inside and she does not deserve to have a great friend like im sure you are.
Hope all goes well,
Bella

"Oh where, oh where could my baby be? the lord took her away from me" ~ Last Kiss </3

"take my hand and we'll make it i swear..." </3 wishinn my baby well in the hospital and hope she can fight ED... i love my babyy ashley, my angel/ my best friend/ my sister... forever and ever, never to part... you may be far away in distance, but you're always close to my heart <3

Closed Thread