TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
$Kelly2DaB$ Offline
awesome =]
Not a n00b

Name: Kelly

Angry fuck you dad. fuck you. - November 9th 2009, 01:52 AM

my dad is a fucking asshole. he is pissing me off soo fucking much. we have been searching a new car because mine is done. and im driving his truck, but im not technically under his insurance cuz i have my own. anyways, hes turned down every car i try to bring up. he claims to be trying to help me but he thinks oh, this car is to far away, this is too expensive. fuck you. i know we can afford it. im so fucking pissed cuz i need a new car and hes too much of a fucking douche bag. like really? dont fucking lie to me and tell me your trying to help me when you really arent. AND he thinks that i should get the car that he wants. and first of all, it has a bajllion miles, and its fucking ugly as sin. like really, id rather walk or take a bus then rive that piece of shit. he is so fucking irritating. i really fucking hate him.

Kelly!
  Send a message via AIM to $Kelly2DaB$  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: fuck you dad. fuck you. - November 9th 2009, 02:40 PM

Hi Kelly,

I know it seems like your dad is trying to make all of your decisions for you, but if he is helping to pay for your car, then he does deserve some say in where his money is going. It is not fair of him to turn down every car you suggest, though, and that is something I really think you should talk to him about.

Sit down with your dad and let him know that it's really important to you to be able to pick your own car. Ask him what his price range is and then pick your car for yourself. Let him know that you'll run the car by him before you buy it, but you would like to have the final say on what you drive.

It's important that you try to keep the discussion calm. Arguing about this really wont solve anything and your dad will probably just say that he'll choose the car and that's final. Bring up how you feel about it calmly and let him know why you want to choose your car and why you like the cars you brought up already.

I hope your dad changes his mind.
Take care.

Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

Closed Thread