TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Hiimchloex Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Angry my best friend is ignoring me? - January 27th 2009, 12:30 PM

My 'best friend' has been ignoring me for a couple of day. When I walk into the room she leaves and makes 2 of my other friends follow her. She rolls her eyes whenever I talk and acts bored, I haven't heard a word from her in 3days. She's just being pathetic and earlier tried to trip me over.
I've asked her what's wrong and she just walked off! She's fine with everyone else.
one of my friends tried to find out what's wrong and she's annoyed I have other friends, but we try to hang out with her and who she hangs around with, who are also my close friends,( which had been working for a couple of weeks) and I spend equal time with all of them, it's not like I ditch them for others. but with her walking off and ignoring me how can I make time for her or even try??
I'm not sure when (if!) she talks to me I want to be friends with someone this immature and pathetic is this bad?
What should I do? It's stressing me out so much!!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
LetsRock Offline
Average Joe

Name: Hanna

Re: my best friend is ignoring me? - January 27th 2009, 12:54 PM

I totaly get your situation, ALL of my (now ex-) friends acted like this with me. And I had to say that I dont want to be friends with people who keep doing that to me.

You have to get her to talk to you, but if she keeps walking away that can be kinda difficult. Write her a letter explaining what you really feel like. Or text her asking if you and her could meet up and talk everything over. And then you can still decide if you want to be friends with her or not, try to listen to her side of the story.

Hope it goes well, let us know ok?
Good luck, hope it works out the way you want it to =)

But when the night is falling
And you cannot find the light
If you feel your dream is dying
Hold tight
You've got the music in you
Don't let go
You've got the music in you
One dance left
This world is gonna pull through
Don't give up
You've got a reason to live
Can't forget you only get what you give
The New Radicals - You Get What You Give

(#3 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: my best friend is ignoring me? - January 27th 2009, 08:16 PM

Yeah, explain that you weren't intentionally trying to make her upset.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: my best friend is ignoring me? - January 27th 2009, 08:45 PM

Hey there.
I'm actually facing the exact same problem right now, to be honest. So I'm not really sure what I can say to really help you. But I agree, I think maybe you writing a letter or passing a note to this person might help a little bit. If she won't listen when you talk, that's probably the best way. Just ask her whats up, and if everything is going okay with your friendship. See how it goes from there. Good luck with everything. If you need to chat or anything, I'm always here. xx

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: my best friend is ignoring me? - January 28th 2009, 05:32 PM

Hey there,

I think that you still need to try and talk to this person about what's going on. Ask what the problem is and how you two can work it out. If she walks off, then try again another time. In the meantime, just hang out and talk with your other friends. They don't need to leave with her whenever she leaves.

You should probably still invite this person when you plan on hanging out and stuff, but if she doesn't show up, it's her problem, not yours. I wouldn't worry too much about her. If you didn't do anything wrong, then the problem is most likely on her end.

If you ever want to talk, just let me know.
Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

Closed Thread