TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
honeycake Offline
If you need a friend, i'm here
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: jodie

will this ever end - December 10th 2009, 08:51 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Well my family are going through a rough time at the moment, my uncle just moved in with my grandparents without warning, him and his wife split and he put my grandparents through hell he's 38 and acts like a little kid, he wasn't coming back till 4-5am in the morning and waking my grandparents up, he threatened my grandma with a shotgun and said i'll kill you, so he shoved them out of their own home and they live with us now but it doesn't stop there my grandad told me when they moved up here in 1992, he came up with his girlfriend who was a drug dealer and he was standing at the door with a shotgun to my grandad and the girlfriend stopped him, but if she hadn't i wouldn't of met my grandad and i've already lost one to a quad bike accident, and he was my real dad's dad and i don't know my real dad. But my mam told me about that when i was younger, so back to the uncle thing two weeks ago it was mentioned on the news about this shooting and he was part of it, he got out on bail, then he got locked up again for a sexual attack on someone my boyfriend thought it was me but no it wasn't i wouldn't let him do anything to me.

So while he was locked up he tried killing himself, with his diabetes injections, but infront of the police and stuff then he tried cutting so he got admitted to hospital, so i decided to stay home and suffer with me being ill instead of being sent to the same hospital as him i know it sounds mean but all the stuff he done to my grandparents i can't forgive now my grandparents have had to buy a different house because as soon as he's out he'll just move back into their old house. Yeah also there isn't a A&E in the hospital near us anymore so i would of been sent to Durham where he was. So anyway he's locked up but we are still in danger because it could be me and my family next with the shooting thing because he hates us and we haven't done anything. So it's stressing us all out then i've had a fallen out with a girl on Wednesday morning i woke up to a comment on Facebook wondering what the hell was going on and i have had nothing but greive with the whole uncle thing now this,

I mean she has a wonderful house, wonderful boyfriend and she just needs to get on with her life like i want to get on with mine i saw my boyfriend's brother today he's a bit upset too quiet, but he asked me about stuff as it is his ex but he went off somewhere before the stepdad got back. I just want my boyfriend and his brother to be happy for once but they can't because of this my boyfriend is upset for me and his brother is upset with what's been said and oh i wish it would settle already sigh.

I've been up half the night with a headache and woke up this morning to still have it and i've been too ill recently and i just need help with all this on a good note though my boyfriend finds out if he has been chosen for another interview tomorrow

Sorry for the long post

Darlin' don't leave me out here in the cold
I'm begging you baby don't leave me out here on my own I'll die, If you don't hold me tight Tonight, I couldn't make it outside If I tried, So please let me in lover,
Be kind ♥
  Send a message via AIM to honeycake Send a message via Skype™ to honeycake 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: will this ever end - December 12th 2009, 02:36 AM

Hello there aneleyes90. I just don't know what to say. I would say, if you want to, to pray. I don't know what advice I could give you except to pray if you want to.

Closed Thread