TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
rriot132 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Meera

Unhappy its as if im not even alive - December 15th 2009, 08:28 AM

Ok so its the holidays and everything has been going ok. Im going to India this Thursday and my brithday is on Saturday. But the thing is, I dont think any of my friends still know im here or even alive!
On facebook, nobody writes stuff on my wall. In MSN, nobody talks to me. Nobody texts me. Nobody calls me. And i bet nobody knows that its my birthday this Saturday or that im going to India.
I feel so lonely and dejected. All my friends that are still here go to the mall and watch movies and hang out but nobody ever invites me. My best friend has gone off to Australia so she isn't even here to go out and have fun with. Im stuck at home and i go on youtube to get rid of my loneliness. I feel like breaking down and crying. Ive got nobody to talk to. I haven't seen my friends or heard from them since school closed last last week.
Help me...

мєєяαα. ♥
εvεryτhing ι do fεεls lικε ιτs wrοng...~
http://gonerogueforever.tumblr.com/

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Tea-monkey Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: its as if im not even alive - December 15th 2009, 09:03 AM

I can feel like that. It's like you don't exist, or you're not important. Sometimes I even feel like the world has fallen out with me. It might be hard because you're going to India soon, and you might have already tried this, but on msn and facebook try talking to other people instead of waiting for them to start the conversation. Organise your own trip out, or ask if you can go along if they are going out. It might seem rude but if you don't ask then you don't know. The number of fall outs I've seen and experienced because someone hasn't asked me something.

It's hard because they won't talk, but communication works both ways, so try talking to them and see what happens.

Closed Thread