TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Candy Offline
U think it, but i'll ink it...
Not a n00b

Name: Candy

My friend and my ex - December 29th 2009, 07:06 PM

i havnt been on since the 8th of november so i feel bad im back on now.not that this place is bad but that i could do things without asking for advice.

basicly, my friend (kinda my best friend) and i had an argument. it didnt start out big, but now it kinda is. shes going home because of it and i feel like shit.
my ex was a little cunt who took coke and encouraged my addiction, in addiction he was a bit heavy handed and i dont even wanna say again what happend but it was bad.
me her and another girl were discussing where to stay after a new years party and she mentioned his. i was shocked because she hates him sooo bad and didnt even what us to be friends. she said we could stay and that i coul dsleep with him and blah blah blahh. just all these lies and playing with my emotions. then when im ready to after a while of persuasion, she says she was joking.
it seems to her im making a huggge deal about it but i feel like shes taking the piss out of me. im soo upset and confusedd!! i wish everything was different and loads of stuff never happened but its wayy too late.
am i eagerating or was she wrong. i honestly want to know.

Candy =)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: My friend and my ex - December 30th 2009, 12:15 AM

If something or someone is going to be a bad influence on you don't spend any time with them, even if its just a party. For your best friend just talk to her and resolve this thing. Tell her you won't do what she wants or suggested or something that will hurt you. And leave it at that.

Closed Thread