TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Dagobert Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Dagobert

I need some advice you guys. - March 27th 2010, 06:45 AM

So ever since I joined this school I got into the soccer team. I made some new friends, Daisuke Nagase and Kou Ichijo, but Kou is on the basketball team who for some reason hangs out at soccer practice. Since school has started, Daisuke Nagase has been a really good soccer player. He always practices real hard and pushes others to do so as well. Kou however is a bit of a slacker since he doesn't go to basketball practice. Daisuke however has been really friendly and helpful towards me. A few months ago me and Kou noticed Daisuke Nagase not focusing on soccer practice anymore and that he was ignoring every girl that was trying to hit on him. Hell, at a point we even thought Daisuke was a homosexual because he was ignoring all the fine ass girls. I mean I would have understood if he was religious, but he wasn't which is why we thought he was gay and I personally was trying to avoid him because of that.

One day Daisuke-San opened up to me and said he had a girlfriend back in middle school whom he loves a lot but she just dumped him in front of everyone and ever since he was upset at women. He said he felt uncomfortable around women but he still couldn't get over the fact that his ex girlfriend had dumped him. So recently we noticed this girl hanging out during soccer practice. Daisuke told me that the girl waiting there was his ex girlfriend. So days pass and this was bothering Daisuke-San because clearly he still had feelings for her and he thought she must still like him. So he confronts her after practice and I was nearby but neither of them saw me. I heard Daisuke telling her that he still liked her and that he understands if she still wants to get together with him. Now this girl kept on saying he was crazy and all of a sudden she yelled out some guys name in a really cheerful manner when I noticed an upperclassman walk by, and he too was on the soccer team. She then falls in his arms, kisses him and walks away holding his hand. That's when both Daisuke and me realized that she had been hanging out at the soccer field because she likes someone else that was on the team, she didn't have feelings for Daisuke.

Daisuke found out right away that I was standing there and saw the entire thing, but when he saw me he didn't feel embarrassed or anything, he seemed happy.

So here's the thing, is Kou Ichijo gay?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
fuzzycosmicears Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Lacy Jay

Re: I need some advice you guys. - March 27th 2010, 07:13 AM

I would say you have to analyze that for yourself. I mean him flirting with guys is a sure way of knowing. Some guys hide it for a while until they find someone they feel confident enough to share it with. If you are one of his close friends, you could be the person he comes to. If he is, don't avoid him. This just pulls him back into his shell of security. Be there for him just like you always have been. If his is indeed gay, that does not necessarily mean he likes you in particular. I mean, you don't like every girl you meet do you? Just take some time to observe. I would say go right out and ask him, but this might push him back if he is gay. I feel that if he is and is ready to tell you, he will tell you.

KissingInTheRainCouldBeTheCureToCancer/SoTryItEveryChanceYouGet
  Send a message via Yahoo to fuzzycosmicears  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: I need some advice you guys. - March 28th 2010, 09:55 PM

Wait, I am highly confused, we were talking about Daisuke san ? Right ? So how is it then that all of a sudden the question about the other guy comes out asking whether he is gay ?
You have to clarify this as I am highly confused.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Dagobert Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Dagobert

Re: I need some advice you guys. - April 1st 2010, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksonian View Post
Wait, I am highly confused, we were talking about Daisuke san ? Right ? So how is it then that all of a sudden the question about the other guy comes out asking whether he is gay ?
You have to clarify this as I am highly confused.
Sorry but I don't understand how you're confused.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
emoticon Offline
confused.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michelle

Re: I need some advice you guys. - April 1st 2010, 07:07 AM

i don't really see how you can see that as being gay. Maybe he was just happy......*gets it now*. umm idk he might be gay. but that's a really small thing. I wouldn't put much thought into this until after he starts hardcore flirting with you or other guys.

" One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. "

i wonder when i'll finally jsut start accepting myself, when i'll stop saying i wish i could be like that person.

i have facebook, and myspace. and you can ask for it. :P
  Send a message via Yahoo to emoticon  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Re: I need some advice you guys. - April 1st 2010, 11:04 PM

I am very confused. Highly confused infact.

Hold on here is how i understand. Correct me where I am wrong :

Daisuke --> The guy who is a soccer player. Who liked a girl (This the girl who dumped him and was hanging around practise). And this girl doesn't like him. Ignoring every girl who approached him. And then you found out that this girl was liking another guy.

Kou Ichijo--> Guy who is a basketball player. But you didn't say anything else about this guy.

This is why i am confused. Kou Ichijo didn't do anything else. So why ask whether he is gay ?

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: I need some advice you guys. - April 2nd 2010, 11:20 AM

I agree with Jackson. Your whole post was about Daisuke, until the end when you ask if Kou Ichijo is gay even though we know nothing about him...

Regardless, does it matter if he is gay or not? As long as he isn't making you uncomfortable by flirting with you, then I kinda feel like that's his business...

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Re: I need some advice you guys. - April 2nd 2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimmeringFaerie View Post
I agree with Jackson. Your whole post was about Daisuke, until the end when you ask if Kou Ichijo is gay even though we know nothing about him...

Regardless, does it matter if he is gay or not? As long as he isn't making you uncomfortable by flirting with you, then I kinda feel like that's his business...
Thanks. I thought I was the only one who missed something.

Closed Thread