TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
CoolBluAly Offline
<3 Live, Laugh, Love <3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Angry OMG drama queen - February 4th 2009, 06:38 PM

Ok, so I have this "friend" and this morning she came up to me and said that one of my guy friends,Josh, was going to ask me out( and she said this a few months ago 2). He supposidly told her this via txt msg. I guess he also said that he broke up w/ his gf to be w/ me. I asked if I could see the txt and she said that she had 'erased' it. Then, she went on to tell me about the huge fight her and her bf got in last night. I asked about it and if I could help her nd she said no. The whole day, she mopped around saying," He h8s me..." nd i would try to help her nd confort her, and Josh came up. He started to talk to us then she pushed me away nd said that she had to talk to him alone. I listened in to their conversation while I hung out with some other people and she was telling him to ask me out. I couldn't hear him, but I could tell he was saying no since she kept yelling at him. I busted in nd told her to back off. Well, the rest of the day, he just stared at me nd whenever we were together, it was rly awkard. My friend and Josh talked some more later, and when I asked her if he mentioned me, she imediatly said no and then started to complain about her bf and their problems. I don't know what to do b/c I rly don't want to go out with him, he's just a friend and I want it to stay that way. She just acts like it's all about her all the time nd I'm sick of it and so is her bf. Idk if I should txt Josh or not. I'm afriad if all of it's true, I don't want to give him the wrong message that I do want to go out with him. But then agian I don't want it to be awkward around us anymore, we used to have so much fun together.
I'm sorry if I'm ranting, but I'm tierd of all of this shit she pulls, and I want to patch stuff up with Josh.

'If he wants a fight well now he's got one
And he ain't seen me crazy yet
He slapped my face and he shook me like a rag doll
Don't that sound like a real man?
I'm gonna show him what little girls are made of
Gunpowder and lead'

-Miranda Lambert, Gunpowder and Lead

(#2 (permalink)) Old
emilyisamazing! Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: OMG drama queen - February 4th 2009, 07:08 PM

I think you should text josh and explain that she was just being weird and you weren't expecting him to ask you out or anything. So that its not awkward. As for the friend, I haven't a clue. Avoid her drama bull?

The 8 Irresistible Principles of Fun

1. Stop Hiding Who You Really Are
2. Start Being Intensely Selfish
3. Stop Following The Rules
4. Start Scaring Yourself
5. Stop Taking It All So Damn Seriously
6. Start Getting Rid Of The Crap
7. Stop Being Busy
8. Start Something

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: OMG drama queen - February 5th 2009, 05:00 AM

just patch up stuff with josh.. because thats the right thing to do. just make sure that josh knows how you feel about the thing and resolve the thing in the correct manner..

in this case, josh's friendship is worth more than anything else here.

in case you're confused on what to do, always remember we're here to listen.

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Closed Thread