TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
VeN808HeA Offline
808_Hi_BOi
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation iratating person - May 3rd 2010, 01:08 AM

having issues with my sisters boyfriend!
he has family issues finacially and maybe emotionally, but he's not a bad spirit, but he has started to get on my nerves. my sister his girlfriend drives him places for basketball and lunch during school and gets him alot of shit that he wants and buys things for his family like food and house hold items, our family just gave his family our old 32 inch tv and fulton because the house that they rented just burnt down dont get me wqrong i feel bad about it. they found a new house near ours and my sister is over there mostly everyday and not around the house alot. he comes and sleeps ova our house during school days and is so rude to her, so i decided not to talk to him i havent talked to him in about 2 weeks striaght but he still comes around the house, not alot like how he use to, but now he brings his family clothes over to our house to wash and use our washing machine, casue they dont have one, i get mad because my mother is not on full time job but now a part time job and he still comes here and acts like it a fricken hotel fuck that man. serious i wanna fucken tell him to fucken STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR HOUSE ALREADY but sister older than me would get mad....

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: iratating person - May 3rd 2010, 05:08 AM

I know it sounds fairly obvious, but have you tried talking to your sister about this? CALMLY? Instead of telling her that you hate him and he needs to get the f*ck out of your house, tell her what you've observed. Tell her you're concerned, because it doesn't seem like he treats her well, and that it really bothers you and makes you want to do something about it. If you come across as the concerned, protective younger brother, vs. the angry, man-of-the-house baby brother, she just might listen to what you have to say.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
VeN808HeA Offline
808_Hi_BOi
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: iratating person - May 3rd 2010, 07:05 AM

yeah i tired that already, but it will only work if my sister talks to him about what i said to her. so im taking it in my own hands and telling him my self.

Closed Thread