TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Skye92 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Skye

I'm a Heinous Bitch - May 12th 2010, 11:56 AM

We, according to my ''friends''. so yeah, i've been in Australia 2 years and i'm getting pretty homesick (im English). this is not helped by the fact that in the last month 4 of my closest friends have turned around and to my face called me things from selfish, to insensitve, to bitter and obnoxious. one actaully said she hated me. fun. the deal is, i have no idea why. i can't think what i've done, how i've changed or what's been different. i'm so stressed out with school and this just isn't helping. maybe you can.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
emoticon Offline
confused.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michelle

Re: I'm a Heinous Bitch - May 12th 2010, 07:20 PM

well ive come to realize that people change. alot of friendships come to a point where people just get tired of them or they just to comfortable with them to the point where all the thing that bug them about you start coming out. i usually find that when people hang with the same people all the time, the insults start coming. it is hard to find friends that you can become best friends with where they jsut accept you.

" One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. "

i wonder when i'll finally jsut start accepting myself, when i'll stop saying i wish i could be like that person.

i have facebook, and myspace. and you can ask for it. :P
  Send a message via Yahoo to emoticon  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: I'm a Heinous Bitch - May 12th 2010, 07:48 PM

I dont want you to feel like im reading in too much, but do you feel any sort of depression because of your move to Australia? Because what your friends said might be true, but it might not necessarily be your fault. Often when people feel some sort of depression, even slight, they fail to recognise other people's needs or feelings. Simply because you become more preocupied with your own problems.

If that's the case... then I would pick whichever one of them was closest to me in the past, and phone them up, and try and explain my feelings to them, and why things were the way the were. Hopefully fix the situation. And just try to be more aware of people around you.

@emoticon - yea that could be it also... but that's a gradual change. What happened to Skye was very sudden, and only after 2 months of friendship.

If it's not either of these, then I don't know what it is. Maybe they have a problem.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: I'm a Heinous Bitch - May 13th 2010, 05:47 AM

Take time to rest and get de-stressed. Then look at the situation again if you want to and think why this is happening. If you can't see a reason, ask them why they see you in the way they see you now.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Closed Thread