TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Friends and Family (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f18-friends-family/)
-   -   Does he like me or not? CONFUSED!! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f18-friends-family/t4486-does-he-like-me-not-confused/)

soccerchick16 February 10th 2009 11:02 PM

Does he like me or not? CONFUSED!!

There were so many incidents last week that I am beginning to think this guy likes me, I like him too, but I want to know if he feels the same. What's You Opinion? Read the events below.
Event #1: We were supposed to go get chairs cause there was a school event that night and we only needed eight more, but like 5 people came, I was walking out and the guy I like and I were about to cross each other's paths, we both halted....long pause...and I told him to go ahead.
Event #2 We were playing a team game at school and I got hit in the head bu the ball...he smiles....the another girl gets hit....he just stares.
Event #3 We were coming back inside from the game of number 2, we were all cramming in through one door he and I are next to each other by the door...both paused...long silence..I told him to go ahead.
Event #4 It was time for a break, 15 minute break, I was listening to my iPod and there he was all the way across the room staring at me, I stare at him, we both look away, the bell rings.
Event #5 There were 3 tables in this one class all next to each other, I was sitting at table 2, he was at 3, and our chairs were back to back, when class ended, he could've gotten up and left, but instead got up let me get out, then he left.
Event #6 We were in line to get our art graded by our teacher he was technically not in the line but on the other side, he formed a new line, and the seat was empty for the next person, I stare and wait, he stares and waits, he lets me go ahead.
I really don't want to ask him, cause then I will feel stupid, and I doubt he has a crush on me, but I like him. What should I do? I am sooo confused!

Bishougen February 12th 2009 04:47 AM

Re: Does he like me or not? CONFUSED!!

My opinion is this guy probably doesn't have a clue how you feel about him. At the very best he thinks you're cute but is just as confused as you are. Give it to him straight, sit down and have a talk with him, get to know him. Good luck.

Strider February 12th 2009 09:58 PM

Hi there,

I can't tell how he feels from the events he listed. Really it could go either way. From what you posted, though, it just sounds like he was being courteous. That doesn't necessarily mean he has a crush on you.

Maybe talk to him and get to know him better sometime. Make friends with him and see how he acts and what he says. It will probably give you a clearer picture.

I hope you're doing well.
Nat.

Algernon February 12th 2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strider (Post 47751)
Hi there,

I can't tell how he feels from the events he listed. Really it could go either way. From what you posted, though, it just sounds like he was being courteous. That doesn't necessarily mean he has a crush on you.

Maybe talk to him and get to know him better sometime. Make friends with him and see how he acts and what he says. It will probably give you a clearer picture.

I hope you're doing well.
Nat.

Yep. There are a few smiley courteous boys out there. I suggest talking to him, or really flirting with him back to see what happens.

soccerchick16 February 16th 2009 11:32 PM

he's not really one of those courteous types I mean he does it to no one else in my class, no one else in our building, but if I'm around he'll do it. Last week, he "happened" to be everywhere I was, and when I looked at him he smiled. I really don't know because last year in elementary (6th grade) he was a total best friend, and we talked to each other about everything, I didn't really have a crush on him then, and he also asked for my phone number etc. last year. This year when I was looking through his phone my number got deleted, he ignores the fact that I was his total BFF last year but he still drops hints here and there, and I am left wondering whether he likes me or not. I would talk to him like I did last year, but it feels awkward now, because I have a crush on him now, and I don't know how to start a conversation with him anymore. HELP! :sad:

Strider February 17th 2009 10:00 PM

I think you should just talk to him and have him as a friend right now. Even though he's not the 'courteous' type, he could just be trying to be nice. He is your friend after all. If you hang out with him more then you might get a better idea about whether or not he likes you.

The awkwardness usually goes away once you hang out with the person more. It'll become easier to talk to him the more talking you do.

Nat.