TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BrokenHeart315 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Belle

No Clue What To Do - June 25th 2010, 09:56 PM

Alright I have posted a few threads about my bestfriend/boyfriend guy Kevin. So please go read those if you want to know what happened between us in the first place, because it hurts to tell the story. This is what happened after our fight.
Kevin cheated on me. This girl used to be one of my best friends, but I didn't really like her. She drank, did drugs, slept with any guys that asked (and a lot asked, because they could get some.) & had a crush on every guy she ever saw. This part may seem like an opinion, she's ugly, but it's a fact. Every single person who saw her in the yearbook said she looked like a guy. Her face is messed up from drug use & she has no body to speak of. She also talks about nothing about how horrible her life is because all the guys she likes don't like her back. (& she likes EVERY guy. No lie. All except one, because he was gay. She even liked the other gay guys.) & she constantly yelled at me for being upset one of her 'friends' tried to kill me, spread all sorts of rumors about me, & treated everyone like crap.
So Kevin told me he'd never like her. But he hooked up with her the day I left for relatives.
His parents told him he couldn't date me because they didn't like me, but they love her. The other night, he called me while he & Devin (druggie) were out on a date. I wasn't stupid enough to answer, but he left me a voicemail, so I know it was him. They harrassed & mocked me by text for about three hours. I even told Kevin about my rape that night, something I've never discussed with anyone, even Mark, trying to get him to shut up. He just said he wouldn't care unless it happened to 'his girlfriend.' Then he went on about how he's always cared about me & loved me 'dearly' & I drove him away.
When I was out with a friend last night, I saw Devin twice, both times she laughed in my face, both times I felt the need to throw up, and both times she was out on a date with a guy who was not Kevin.
This school year, Kevin & I had a plan. He's in our school's Varsity show choir, but I'm two years younger so I'm still in JV. He was going to be an aide for mine, & I would join crew for his. I love show choir so I'm still doing both, but so will Devin, & Kevin will still play his part. & I don't want to see that.
Some friends have told me Kevin has said he still loves me & doesn't like Devin, & I know Devin will ditch him as soon as a hotter offer comes her way. But I don't know what to do with any of this, or think about him, now or later. Help!!!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: No Clue What To Do - June 29th 2010, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolotQ View Post
They harrassed & mocked me by text for about three hours. I even told Kevin about my rape that night, something I've never discussed with anyone, even Mark, trying to get him to shut up. He just said he wouldn't care unless it happened to 'his girlfriend.'
That's all I would need to see, in order to make my decision regarding Kevin. He's an a**hole, pure and simple, and you'll be much better off without him in your life. My advice is to find another mentor in your show choir group, and to cease all contact with him (even if he breaks up with Devin). He's shown his true colors... only a monster could be so insensitive. It doesn't matter what you may or may not have done to "deserve" this.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: No Clue What To Do - June 30th 2010, 02:06 AM

Take a break from this issue and relax. Enjoy life. If you see either of them around, just go on with what you are doing. Take a break from the issue and deal with it when you have enough strength.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Closed Thread