TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Saminilla Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Everything thats happening is making me depressed - July 12th 2010, 06:06 AM

So many things have happened lately and its all making me feel so alone. Because i stood up for a couple of my friends against all my other friends i no longer have anyfriends. I am about to go back to my school for senior year and i have no friends, no one to hang out with, and it makes me sad. I have no one to talk to and i feel my self getting more depressed by the day. To make it worse my brother is dating and about to have a baby with this girl who is completly changing him. He used to be my nice brother but now he is rude and inconsiderate. Its making me start to hate him. That makes me so upset. I cant believe i am starting to hate him. And what drives me crazy is i have no one to talk to about any of this. I know that i need to talk to someone to. Cause if i dont i am just going to drive my self crazy and end up to depressed to be able to actually live my life. Anyone with some advice or help it would be much appreciated.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
broken Offline
larawood.deviantart.com
Not a n00b

Name: Rissa

Re: Everything thats happening is making me depressed - July 12th 2010, 07:04 AM

Above all, you need to talk to all your friends and your brother about all this. If your friends are really your friends, they'll forgive you, even if they're too stubborn to do it yet.

And you definitely need to talk to both your brother and his girlfriend, through probably not at the same time. It's up to you on how you approach them, but communication is key in any relationship. And keep in mind that pregnancy can turn the best ladies into evil ones.

~Rissa~

Send a message via MSN to broken  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Casey

Re: Everything thats happening is making me depressed - July 13th 2010, 03:40 PM

Talk to your brother about your feelings.
But don't blame is g/f/wife/baby moma.
I mean hes about to go through a big change so that could explain why hes beeing so mean without realsizing it.

Shoudn't you still have friends thouhg? I mean the couple of them that you stood up for, why arn't they still your friends & what was it that you stood up for?
If you want to try talking to them again just ask them if they can let all the stuff in the past go? Work slowly. Have a small converstion with them here & their. I'm sure your not going to be alone. Some of your feelings may be do to senior year & how it'll be your last. Itll be ok

Closed Thread