TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BrokenHeart315 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Belle

It's either all their fault or all mine... - August 8th 2010, 01:48 AM

Hey.
So I've had a pretty tough time this year, I was bullied by my boyfriend's ex (who was a senior while I was a freshman; she's also about five times my size) & it got pretty violent & she spread a lot of very nasty rumors I have been repeatly harrassed for. We shared the same group of friends, all of whom said that they really didn't like the girl blah blah blah & I vented to them a lot because I have depression & they seemed like good friends.
My entire group of friends turned on me & told me to go kill myself; they were done caring. (I had been feeling like this for like, two months; one of the girls I had only been speaking to for a couple weeks.)
So I ditched them & they wouldn't stop trying to make me miserable & trying to persuade my boyfriend to break up with me. (Actually kind of threatening him.)
I finally just gave in & started dating someone else, & suddenly I was the bad guy for breaking up with my bf. (even tho he was fine with it after like, 5 minutes.) They told my new bf they would ditch him if he dated me, & they spread a bunch of rumors about us & I got harrassed repeatedly because of it. That sucked, but then one of the girls & my bf were at the same party & she lured him into bed & slept with him.
Sooo now they all are trying to find ways to make me feel like shit, I really don't know what I'm asking, I'm kinda afraid I really am just a bitch because all these ppl are doing this, idk I just want some thoughts. I'm really confused.

I don't understand why I hang around,
They see what's going down.

Cover up with makeup in the mirror,
Tell myself It's never gonna happen again.
I cry alone,
And then you swear you love me.

Do you feel like a man,
When you push me around?
Do you feel better now,
As I fall to the ground?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
ChelseaSmile Offline
They Were Wrong
Average Joe

Name: Chelsea

Re: It's either all their fault or all mine... - August 8th 2010, 03:37 AM

Don't let them bother you. I know its relaly freakin hard but sometimes you just have to be strong. Or 'go along with it'.
People call me a freak ALL THE TIME. and So I made my own stencils, got a V-neck, and spray painted "FREAK" across the shirt. And I wear it alot now.

Sometimes it's easy to feel like you're the only one in the world who's struggling. Who's frustrated, or unsatisfied, or barely getting by. That feeling is a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day. Someone or something will find you and make it all okay.Because we all need a little help sometimes.

Feel free to message me anytime. I'm always here to help. More importantly I'm always happy to help.<3
  Send a message via Skype™ to ChelseaSmile 
Closed Thread