TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ihavenoidea Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Nita

She's gone - August 16th 2010, 12:48 PM

She's my best friend in the whole wide world, one of the few people that I've known longer than 3 years, the only one that I trust with ALL my secrets even the ones she didn't have to know, we used to cut during the same time period, we discouraged each other when one another contemplated suicide . And she's being forced to switch schools right before our junior year starts.

She told me she might have to switch a couple months ago but I always hoped for the might not so when she told me how she had to pick classes for her new school it really became real to me.

I mean I have other important people in my life but unfourtunatly they too go to different schools. But her, she's special we're complete opposites and yet completly the same. And she's basically moving to the other side of the earth .

I know I have friends at school and she's going to a complete new one but our "group" is just like Pretty Little Liars when Alison dies and everyone realizes they were never really friends with each other just friends with Alison [sorry if that was corny but it is true]

Without her I feel completly seperated, as if I'm the one at a new school being forced to make a new begining. And it's not as if she lives right around the corner either. It's not going to be the same without her.
[Edited]

Last edited by PSY; August 17th 2010 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Text was posted twice.
  Send a message via AIM to ihavenoidea Send a message via Yahoo to ihavenoidea  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: She's gone - August 17th 2010, 03:05 AM

Hello, Nita. I'm sorry to hear about what's going on right now. =( It's always tough when a close friend has to leave, whether it be a new school or a new state/country. All I can really suggest is to hang in there. Keep in touch by phone, e-mail, and even snail mail (everyone loves the occasional care package). Try to be positive when going back to school, and don't assume that everyone will no longer want to be your friend. BOTH of you can pick up the pieces and put everything back together again. It won't be the same, but you CAN be complete again. =)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
someoneoutthere Offline
*if you really knew me*
Not a n00b

Name: R.

Re: She's gone - August 27th 2010, 11:52 PM

stay in touch and hopefully when school is done, you will reunite, and it will go back to the way it used to be. just something to hope for. i know what its like to have a friend like that, and you will never be able to replace her. dont worry about the people at school, i'm sure you'll be able to make friends, and still have a good time.
good luck!

-i still believe,
that there is more love than hate, theres more heart than ache,
and we are stuck in this great big world together-
<3
-red jumpsuit apparatus

Closed Thread