TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
rriot132 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Meera

a bit desperate? - October 10th 2010, 12:47 AM

Ok so yesterday, one of my friend's was having a bday party and it was going great and then suddenly we started playing spin the bottle in the swimming pool. i ended up kissing 2 guys (that i didnt really want to kiss, was kind of forced too) but there were people who had a girl/boyfriend who were kissing other people. and my best friend started kissing this guy that she liked but she has a BOYFRIEND and she was flirting with that guy and im just like what is she doing?! her boyfriend is right there...
they just looked so desperate that they would kiss people that they didnt even like.
i cant believe i actually did that.
but the worst part was that there was also gay and lesbian kissing too. my friends kissed each other and i was like wtf are they doing...
oh and did i mention that we are only 14/15
the party would've been much better without all that crap

мєєяαα. ♥
εvεryτhing ι do fεεls lικε ιτs wrοng...~
http://gonerogueforever.tumblr.com/

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Fineshrine Offline
Rebecca
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Re: a bit desperate? - October 10th 2010, 08:16 PM

It was just experimintation (did i spell that right?) with the lesbian kissing, but what your friend did was kind of low when she was being firty with a guy even though she had a boyfriend.

Send a message via AIM to Fineshrine  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
jillianjayde Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jillian Jayde

Re: a bit desperate? - October 10th 2010, 09:09 PM

1. While your friends behaviour may have been disappointing for you as her friend, if her boyfriend was there and didn't seem to mind, then there isn't much you can do about it.

2. Next time you are in a situation where you are witnessing behaviours that make you that uncomfortable, instead of participating in them, walk away. You say multiple times that you didn't want to do it, and couldn't believe they were either. Don't succumb to other people's pressures in social situations, because it may start with a bit of pool time making out and turn into bigger and scarier things.

3. Your friends could have agreed to kissing each other for a few reasons. Either they, like you, felt pressured to participate since that's what the rest of the crowd wanted them to do. They could have felt like doing it would impress the boys that were present and that may be something that's important to them enough to do something they don't feel cool with. Or they just simply don't think it's that big of a deal to kiss a friend. I have kissed many of my friends hello and good bye, and don't think much of anything about it.

In the depths of winter, I looked inside myself and found an invincible spring. - Camus

Closed Thread