TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives


You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
Grabungo's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Location: Netherlands

Posts: 128
Join Date: March 9th 2010

Angry Mom is b****ing over everything. - October 26th 2010, 08:05 PM

Seriously. Where the fuck do you want me to even start properly? Since ... What 6th grade?? She is always complaining about everything.

Please do listen cause i could use some help.

At night lets say its 10 PM She comes in my room and starts bitching about me going to sleep early because i have school and its " Important " Meanwhile as im sleeping my whole class is sitting up and chilling.
If i do something wrong she just doesnt understand that is fucking humanly possible to do something wrong. If im sick and stay away from school she will be bitching about that reason for the next 3 Hours about how i will get bad in school and everything

And there is so much more to mention but its SUCH A LONG LIST of it.

When i come home 3 PM tired from school i want peace.. But no as soon as she sees me she asks how i am i say TIRED she goes complaining about how her job is hard and it makes her so tired.. You know what? I couldn't simply give a fuck because its non of my buisness to hear about ur little complaints all the motherfucking time..

NO Talking will NOT help in this case cause that has been tried, As soon as i take it to a next level of talking to her she goes like " go to ur room i dont wanna argue " .. What do i do??
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Jacksonian's Avatar
 
Name: Jackson
Gender: Male
Location: 3rd Rock from the Sun

Posts: 1,522
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: November 6th 2009

re: Mom is b****ing over everything. - October 29th 2010, 01:12 AM

Well, sometimes its hard for adults to listen to children. And they may have good reasons for doing so but sometimes they make mistakes. BUT ask yourself this, what does your mom have to deal with when she is at work ? Maybe she deals with quite stressfull issues. And remember she has to care for you, and its not easy having a child to care for in this new world. Its hard,stressful and worrysome. And remember you are being provided for, so you are given everything you need and many things that you want.

Sure, you may have tried talking, but why don't you try loving, and spending time with her and helping her out ?


I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
Grabungo's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Location: Netherlands

Posts: 128
Join Date: March 9th 2010

re: Mom is b****ing over everything. - October 30th 2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksonian View Post
Well, sometimes its hard for adults to listen to children. And they may have good reasons for doing so but sometimes they make mistakes. BUT ask yourself this, what does your mom have to deal with when she is at work ? Maybe she deals with quite stressfull issues. And remember she has to care for you, and its not easy having a child to care for in this new world. Its hard,stressful and worrysome. And remember you are being provided for, so you are given everything you need and many things that you want.

Sure, you may have tried talking, but why don't you try loving, and spending time with her and helping her out ?
I asked her about her job, A looooong time ago. Its only about " Working Alot " But does she have to say all this shit to me?

Its not like im her Councelor, I deal with shit EVERYDAY In school and get beat up once in a while. I dont bitch about it to her... You know why?? Because she wouldn't care

Then WHY Should i care about her when it comes to the same shit?

And this shit like " Shes ur mom she provides you everything " Is old.. I needed help, And unfortuneatly all you did was protect her.
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Nicolette Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Nicolette's Avatar
 
Name: Nicolette
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Location: BC Canada

Posts: 1,005
Join Date: June 24th 2009

re: Mom is b****ing over everything. - October 30th 2010, 09:55 PM

you complain to her which gives her every right to complain back, parents don't have it easy at all. So she goes to work and then deals with you, atleast she's putting in an effort of trying to ask how your day was and from the sounds of it you're acting very ungrateful when she asks. Yeah it might be a big hard deal now but I'd bet anything your mother would rather be at school for 6 hours a day then doing her job for around 8 and then coming home to cook, clean, and be a parent.

My suggestion is if you don't want to hear it from her then stop complaining to her and you won't get any bitching back. You don't know this now but your mom is only trying to look out for you, she's trying to instill that school is important as well as give you rules and schedules so you're not up at all hours of the night so she doesn't have to deal with your crankiness. Teenagers need sleep or their teenage angst hits the roof and they become even more unpleasant to deal with.

Cut your mom some slack and she might do the same for you.





"When it comes down to it I let them think what they want, if they care enough to bother with what I do then I'm already better than them." Marilyn Monroe.
  Send a message via MSN to Nicolette Send a message via Yahoo to Nicolette  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
BanksyRat Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
BanksyRat's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Female

Posts: 80
Join Date: October 27th 2010

re: Mom is b****ing over everything. - October 31st 2010, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloXboX View Post
Seriously. Where the fuck do you want me to even start properly? Since ... What 6th grade?? She is always complaining about everything.

Please do listen cause i could use some help.

At night lets say its 10 PM She comes in my room and starts bitching about me going to sleep early because i have school and its " Important " Meanwhile as im sleeping my whole class is sitting up and chilling.
If i do something wrong she just doesnt understand that is fucking humanly possible to do something wrong. If im sick and stay away from school she will be bitching about that reason for the next 3 Hours about how i will get bad in school and everything

And there is so much more to mention but its SUCH A LONG LIST of it.

When i come home 3 PM tired from school i want peace.. But no as soon as she sees me she asks how i am i say TIRED she goes complaining about how her job is hard and it makes her so tired.. You know what? I couldn't simply give a fuck because its non of my buisness to hear about ur little complaints all the motherfucking time..

NO Talking will NOT help in this case cause that has been tried, As soon as i take it to a next level of talking to her she goes like " go to ur room i dont wanna argue " .. What do i do??

" she goes complaining about how her job is hard and it makes her so tired.. You know what? I couldn't simply give a fuck because its non of my buisness to hear about ur little complaints all the motherfucking time.."


You won't like what I'm about to write. You won't like the fact that I think you've got it all wrong. It's your mum who works her fingers to the bone, you know. She goes out to work, comes home whacked out and works herself silly just to provide you with a roof over your head, pay the electicity bill that powers the computer she's paid for and all you come back with is,

"I couldn't simply give a fuck because its non of my buisness"

Well, it should be [Edited]

Last edited by PSY; November 1st 2010 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Removed the majority of this post due to unnecessary rudeness.
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough
*********
 
Maloo's Avatar
 
Name: Lissa
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: The US

Posts: 2,585
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 12th 2010

re: Mom is b****ing over everything. - October 31st 2010, 04:29 PM

[Edited]

Andy, my mother and I have a pretty similar relationship to you and your mother. So I see where you're coming from, and I'm not going to dis you for feeling this way.

My mother and I usually just ignore each other, or pretend to get along, because it makes things easier. That's how we keep things from being a screaming fest all the time.

Last edited by PSY; November 1st 2010 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Response to removed content.
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
Grabungo's Avatar
 
Gender: Male
Location: Netherlands

Posts: 128
Join Date: March 9th 2010

October 31st 2010, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
you complain to her which gives her every right to complain back, parents don't have it easy at all. So she goes to work and then deals with you, atleast she's putting in an effort of trying to ask how your day was and from the sounds of it you're acting very ungrateful when she asks. Yeah it might be a big hard deal now but I'd bet anything your mother would rather be at school for 6 hours a day then doing her job for around 8 and then coming home to cook, clean, and be a parent.

My suggestion is if you don't want to hear it from her then stop complaining to her and you won't get any bitching back. You don't know this now but your mom is only trying to look out for you, she's trying to instill that school is important as well as give you rules and schedules so you're not up at all hours of the night so she doesn't have to deal with your crankiness. Teenagers need sleep or their teenage angst hits the roof and they become even more unpleasant to deal with.

Cut your mom some slack and she might do the same for you.

I don't fucking complain to her.. Also why do i have to deal with all the shit she has to deal? Sure she is my mom.

You should see when im sick, Do i go to the hospital? NOPE.

Just walking out of my room i am afraid of beeing epicly screamed for whatever reason she just came up with.

Also sure its OK For me to come home fucking bruised with a blue eye and she will be like " You got beat up.. " Thats about it. She doesnt simply Give a FUCK about me.

So ofcourse getting beat up and bruised is not a big deal for a mother to care about is it? I think YOU got something wrong.. You should see the shit i deal with at home. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myss View Post
^^^ You're 19 and you have a 13 year old daughter?

Andy, my mother and I have a pretty similar relationship to you and your mother. So I see where you're coming from, and I'm not going to dis you for feeling this way.

My mother and I usually just ignore each other, or pretend to get along, because it makes things easier. That's how we keep things from being a screaming fest all the time.
Holy crap

Someone who actualy understood what the whole thread is about.
I salute you Miss.

I'm not gonna reply to this thread anymore or anyone who post's.

Last edited by PSY; November 1st 2010 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts.
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Metal♥Lover Offline
Looking For Someone Like Me.
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Metal♥Lover's Avatar
 
Name: April
Age: 23
Gender: Not A Girly-Girl
Location: Everywhere You're Not

Posts: 402
Blog Entries: 22
Join Date: September 5th 2010

re: Mom is b****ing over everything. - October 31st 2010, 10:19 PM

I can understand where you're getting at, Andy. My mom does this too, except she's a little more considerate of how I feel, and when I tell her that I'm stressed enough as it is and that I don't want to hear it, she usually stops. But then again, she doesn't work so she can't really complain to me about her job. And I don't get beat up at school, so I can't really complain about that to her. Yeah, I definatley get what you're saying and it sucks sometimes. I knew that it would be hopeless to try and get her to stop complaining so I just made myself adjust to it as much as I could so I would be able to take it better. This might not be what you would like to do and you definatley do not have to do this if you don't want to, I'm just saying that's what I did and it made things a little more bearable and a little more easier for me because I got to where it would annoy me less and less. I'm definatley not going to bash you or call you ungrateful because of how you feel, as others here seems to think it's appropriate to do so. I'm just telling you I know how you feel, and I hope it made you feel a little better because that's all I really know to do, being as I have to deal with the same thing.


♥Check Out My Social Group ♥.::For The Imperfect People::.♥

   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran
*************
 
PSY's Avatar
 
Name: Robin
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Southern California

Posts: 10,030
Blog Entries: 35
Join Date: June 12th 2009

Re: Mom is b****ing over everything. - November 1st 2010, 01:01 AM

Quoted from TeenHelp's Code of Conduct:
Quote:
All users should be treated with respect at all times, regardless of any negative feelings you hold towards them or whether or not provocation occurred. Hateful descriptions or images will not be tolerated anywhere on TeenHelp, and neither will insulting or aggressive behaviour towards anyone. All users should help to maintain the positive environment of TeenHelp.
I understand that some of you were just trying to offer constructive criticism to the OP; however, the manner in which you attempted to deliver that advice was not entirely appropriate. In the future, please be sure to review the content of your posts before submitting your replies, to ensure that your responses do not come across as insulting or aggressive.

Since the OP no longer wishes to seek support and/or advice from this thread, I am going to close it. Andy, feel free to create another thread if you would like to receive further support and/or advice.





   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
bing, bitching, mom

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright 1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.