TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
inactiveprofile Offline
Average Joe

Name: .

Angry he's taken everything away from me !!! - November 30th 2010, 10:52 AM

okay soo... this is what happend about 19 years ago my parents where with other people. I have a half sister from my mother's pervious mariage ... and when I was born my dad made mum quit her job to take care of me then my grandmother died and we moved to spain becuase thats where she lived and seeming mum isnt to great with langues she never learned spanish anyway now that Im 15 my parents split up. I now live with my mum , my older sister and my five little brothers in holland and today my little brothers are going to go and live with my dad who has abusive behaviour now this is somthing else I hate but when we moved we had movers move us. Anyway dad said he would payg for us and now the lier wont pay up... wich he told mum today sooooo there for I don't have anything anymore apart from 5 pairs of jeans 9 shirts a couple of bras and two packs of undies a book , my ipod for the rest I have a scarf a coat a hat and two pairs of shoes and now that I dont have anything else but that and a toothbrush and hair brush he's allso taking my brothers away... and he says he wants me too come and visit asap and I just dont feel like I can do that becuase I feel so much hate towards him I had all my work in those boxes all my aquitment everything I just dont think I even want to know him anymore... please help me I know its long but please I need help

Last edited by inactiveprofile; November 30th 2010 at 01:30 PM. Reason: complicated to understand
  Send a message via MSN to inactiveprofile  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
inactiveprofile Offline
Average Joe

Re: he's taken everything away from me !!! - December 8th 2010, 10:30 PM

please people someone must know how to help !
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: he's taken everything away from me !!! - December 8th 2010, 11:22 PM

This sounds like a complicated issue. Tbh I myself don't know what to say really. I think you're going to have to go over there as some point, or meet him face to face. I assume you go to school. Your school should have some professionals that might be able to help, I mean it's a genuine problem if you've lost all your books and equipment because of him, so they should help. It takes some balls to make a move like it, but I don't see many other options for you. It doesn't sound like your mum has a lot of power over the situation.

I'm not really clear 100% what's the position with your stuff though. Where you moving from his place, and now he won't pay for the move, so all your stuff is just staying at his house?

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Release9 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: he's taken everything away from me !!! - December 9th 2010, 11:52 PM

You might need professional counselling to deal with visiting your father.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
inactiveprofile Offline
Average Joe

Re: he's taken everything away from me !!! - December 10th 2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDF View Post
This sounds like a complicated issue. Tbh I myself don't know what to say really. I think you're going to have to go over there as some point, or meet him face to face. I assume you go to school. Your school should have some professionals that might be able to help, I mean it's a genuine problem if you've lost all your books and equipment because of him, so they should help. It takes some balls to make a move like it, but I don't see many other options for you. It doesn't sound like your mum has a lot of power over the situation.

I'm not really clear 100% what's the position with your stuff though. Where you moving from his place, and now he won't pay for the move, so all your stuff is just staying at his house?
I moved from spain to holand
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: he's taken everything away from me !!! - December 10th 2010, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally_Georgiiie View Post
I moved from spain to holand
An international move is gona make this soo much harder to deal with legally if that's what it comes down to

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

Closed Thread