TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
janai Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

I can't stop crying - December 5th 2010, 07:36 PM

For the past 2-3 weeks I've been extremely sensitive. I cry at the smallest gestures in videos and songs and I have cried at night 2-3 times and last night and today it seems the crying has increased greatly.

When I first started crying I didn't have a reason and when I tried to figure out what was wrong I just became more tearful and still couldn't figure out why.

Upon some reflection today and yesterday I think that I may miss my boyfriend greatly and I long for physical intimacy.

My boyfriend and I see each other 1-3 times a week, it is usually in class or around our school campus and therefore the intimate time we share is short lived, 3 hours at most and often very unphysical. We don't ever "make out" or enjoy long kisses or long hugs, usually because it becomes inappropriate in the public place we see each other.

Our love life is completely absent, I don't ever touch him and he doesn't ever touch me and there is no physical love making in this manner.

Over these few months I've also changed my sexual desires, they have become quite fierce and disgusting. After I relieve myself I usually dream of a man caressing a woman's back and although it brings me great grief to imagine such lovely moments it's more bearable than the crying that commences after relief.

I fine that when I cry I feel a heavy pit in my chest and I wish to be alone, I can't move and get up, and again I dream of hands and feet and a man caressing a woman's back. I struggle to lift the weight of my body, to be stronger and continue to demands of the day.

I am finding difficult completing my assignments and thinking of other things other than this man caressing this woman's back.

My boyfriend lives a far distance, in another city, his mother doesn't want me in his house and he feels uncomfortable in mine and I believe that perhaps my heart is impatient, maybe I need to be stronger. I don't know whether this crying is rational, whether my longing is reasoned. I'm quite hurt and my longing is immobilizing me, I don't understand if this is reasonable and would like to know what you all think..?

I just need to be more patient? I need to be stronger? Let time bring us a place to be closer perhaps.
Any words of kindness here in fact I think, would help me through.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: I can't stop crying - December 6th 2010, 12:55 AM

Hey there. Ok, this is very different from what I have ever read but here I am reading it.
Ok, now you should understand one thing, when you love someone, it is not only expressed physically through touch and kissing and all other stuff, just being there is important, so just because you aren't touching each other doesn't mean that things are already going downhill and/or that you should begin worrying.

ow reading about your dream, it seems as though you are getting too deep into a physical desire that you need to get out of. You need to control yourself, your mind and body and not let yourself be controlled by your physical desires.

The crying might be related to that. It may be a way for you to release the sadness of perhaps feeling lonely or lacking that aspect of a relationship. In order to control that crying, you first need to control yourself.

Can I ask a question, is there anything relevant that happened and then the crying began ? Because it may be very well related.

I came here to help out, so if you wanna talk or just need someone to bounce ideas or issues off of or something else then send me a message and I will reply as soon as I can.

Closed Thread