TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sabah

Dear daddy - December 12th 2010, 02:52 PM

i hate your fuckin guts. i can't stand you, you evil good-for-nothing bastard. you unappreciative low-life lazy fucker. i hate you i hate you i hate you. why the fuck do you even live with us, you don't ever fuckin talk to me or communicate with me unless you wanna fuckin slap me. am i not your fuckin child too? what did i ever do to fuckin hurt you? nothing.. so why do you treat me like fuck? my whole life is ruined coz of you. you've fucked me up. im never gonna get better coz of you. im stuck in this fuckin rut and it's all coz of you...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
WeRawrYelyah Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Dear daddy - December 12th 2010, 03:19 PM

Dude, what has your dad done? Are you ok, what's gone on..?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Dear daddy - December 14th 2010, 06:45 PM

he's made my life a living hell. im utterly broken today bcoz of him. i cnt walk around without thinkin that there's sumone behind me, waiting to attack. im always on edge waiting for him to snap, waiting for something to go wrong, waiting to see where my next bruise is gonna be..

(#4 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: Dear daddy - December 16th 2010, 09:46 PM

Do you have any other family you can live with? I would move ASAP. It sounds really bad. If you don't then report him some way or another, police, or at your school. It's a big step but whatever it is it can't get much worse that you've got it.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Dear daddy - December 17th 2010, 03:48 PM

no way, it wud ruin everything for everyone else den. besides he wnt let me move out.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Unknown10 Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Dear daddy - December 17th 2010, 04:38 PM

I am so sorry to hear that life with your father is so hard right now.

I would most certainly recommend moving with another member of your family, or telling somebody; to save even more upset for you and for this to stop in your life. You don't need this at 17. Talk to somebody; it may help.

If you need a friend to talk to, I am always willing to talk.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
BDF Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Re: Dear daddy - December 17th 2010, 08:54 PM

How he come he won't let you move? What sense is in that? What's gonna happen if you do move? You're 17, there shouldn't be much in the way of preventing you from moving to live with other family. I had a friend who was in a very similar position, she moved. It still didn't work well for her, but that's another story. It really doesn't sound like there's a lot of choice.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Dear daddy - December 18th 2010, 08:13 PM

ive tried it before and it did not work at all. i moved in with my auntie who im very close to and then my dad startd causing problems for us both. everything i did was wrong and he blamed everything on my auntie. he hated me being with her so in the end i moved back home but then he was lyk i want you out of here. it doesn't work either way.

Closed Thread